New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Commercial Z4 Classifieds

07-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

The P3 Cars Vent Integrated Gauge for the E89 Z4 from GMP Performance

Introducing the new P3 Cars Vent Integrated Digital Gauge for the BMW E89 Z4 When you want to truly connect to Audi in every way you can, P3 is here for you. Sporting features available in products 3x the price, this is a swiss army knife of performance data, with design and integration that won't spoil the clean lines of your interior. And since they are specifically designed for each model, you can rest assured that it will fit seamlessly, as if it belonged there all along.

Plug and Play install

Quick plug and play install with zero cutting required. All power, ground, and data points come directly from the diagnostics port connector.

Boost/Vacuum Display

High resolution boost/vacuum via diag port for FAST install. Optionally read boost via boost tap (not included).

Multiple Gauge Displays

Boost/Vac, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Speed, RPM with Shift-light, Battery voltage and more!

Peak Recall & Run Record

Recall the peak value from any mode, or record and playback 15 seconds of data from the current mode. Temperature peaks recorded in the background.

Universal Aux Inputs

Includes additional inputs to optionally connect any 0-5v sensor with universal settings for display ranges and bargraph displays from -999 and 9999 max values.

On the Fly Configuration Menu

Lockout/Display off mode, English(PSI, F, MPH) or Metric(BAR, C, KPH) selection, Adjustable boost display resolution, Ambient Calibration for boost sensor and more!

We have one of these installed on our own Audi B7 A4 track car and we love it!

If you're interested in more information, click here or feel free to send us a message!
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 09:59 PM   #2
Ramjet
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 35i

You do not seem to have any install guide specific for the E89 - can you post one, I'd like to see how easy it is to install?
Appreciate 0