New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-15-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

How to recover photos from iphone 4s?

Hey guys,

I was trying to make a new album and I accidently deleted 120 very important photos to me. The phone hasnt been backed up for a while so its not on my itunes :mad:. Does anyone know what I can do? There must be a way. I saw "wondershare dr. fone" however it says 4s can only be done with itunes "iPhone 4s (From iTunes backup)"..this is what it says.

Please help
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
NAV8TT
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 ///M3 E92 DCT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3
Hey guys,

I was trying to make a new album and I accidently deleted 120 very important photos to me. The phone hasnt been backed up for a while so its not on my itunes :mad:. Does anyone know what I can do? There must be a way. I saw "wondershare dr. fone" however it says 4s can only be done with itunes "iPhone 4s (From iTunes backup)"..this is what it says.

Please help
I think if its not backed up its gone.. Sorry pal
      01-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
So you weren't syncing with iTunes on your computer? That doesn't really matter, since iPhones are usually set to automatically back up to the cloud.

Check the settings on your phone to see if your photos are saved to iCloud or not. Mine are all backed up to iCloud, which is also installed on my PC, so my pictures automatically save to the cloud and the PC (the photo stream ones). If your phone has been routinely backed up to the cloud (it usually does this automatically), the pics may be there as well.

Go into settings, go to iCloud, go to Storage and Backup. Check to see if iCloud backup is on. If it is, then it has been backed up automatically, and your pics are probably in one of your recent back ups.
      01-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
khaye1
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 18 AW F80

^ What he said...check your photostream...iPad or computer. If you didn't have this on, then their gone