New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

04-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
BMWZ4RIDER
BMWZ4Rider
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i

313 wheels in 19"/ can't make this stuff up

Final clarification on the size 313 wheels for the E89 in 19" with correct/recommended tire size. I want the best tire with out rubbing issues or again NO spacers for the wheels.

Here's the story:
Took my Z4 into BMW for basic maintenance, under warranty and the battery Cable recall.
Car is absolutely mint clean. It did not need a wash but the dealer washes it anyway. I see 2 kids using brushes washing other Bimmers. Unbelievable. Thought they would see the car so clean that no wash is necessary. WRONG.
Plus I have the 293 wheels in near perfect condition.
Pick up the car with a brief inspection. Get it home and full inspection that afternoon after work.
1st find 2 scratches on the bumper and trunk from being washed and or battery Cable replacement. How does this happen?
Then both find both rear wheels, best I can figure out, had some type of harsh chemical used. The clear coat on both wheels completely crazed making the finish look like cracked glass. Front wheels were fine.
Lucky I had some very recent pictures of car and wheels, very close up pictures which showed NO imperfections or damage what so ever.
Call the service manager and Take the car back to BMW. Service manager agrees to fix the scratches and replace the 2 rear wheels. Can't explain the wheel damage.
Bottom line, For my inconvenience, I ask the service manager since they will be buying 2 new 293 wheels, can I get the 313 series in stead and I will pay for the difference plus front 2.
He says yes.

Here we are.
I have searched this and many forums on the 313 wheels for the E89. After many searches and lots confusing info I wanted to ask for some one who has these wheels for confirmation on the EXACT SIZE F and R SIZE WITH CORRECT OFFSET of the 313 wheels that will fit WITHOUT spacers.

Correct tire size for NO Rubbing or modification.

Here is what I found on the wheels:

Series Model Except Size Use ET Kg

Z4 E89 8x19 front ET 29 12,63
Z4 E89 9x19 back ET 40 13,27

Thanx in advance
2009 BMW Z4 35i/SMG/DCT/Premium,Cold, Sound PK/Com Acc/Ash/PDC/Wind Deflector/Smoked Reflectors/Red Calipers/Cl Mask/M Series Grill/6000K LED's/De-Badged/M Pedals/CF Mirrors-Engine Cover/Stubby/20% Tint/H8 LED's/LCI Side Markers/Sniper Sprint Spoiler/VMR V710/H&R Sport Springs/KN.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
Rafale
Zed Quatre
France
Rep
Drives: '11 Z4 35is & '11 535xi GT

Garage List
These are the correct wheels. Same offset and width as the other 19" Z4 wheels