New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

10-18-2016, 10:35 AM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Thumbs up Sat, Nov 5th, BMWCCA Cars & Coffee and Open House/New Member Event @ BMW of Sterling

Join us for an exciting day at BMW of Sterling! BMW CCA will be holding our last Cars & Coffee of 2016 dedicated to both modern and vintage BMWs. Whether you've owned your BMW for 30+ years or just recently picked it up a few days ago, we all share the love for the Ultimate Driving Machine!

Free coffee in the Café and a special 20% BMWCCA parts discount throughout the day!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who recently joined BMWCCA, have never attended an event, or have thought about joining, this is an invitation to our Fall 2016 New Member Reception & Open House being held concurrently with Cars & Coffee. We would like you to come out and spend some time getting to know who we are and what we do. As the largest BMW car club chapter in the world, we have the greatest, most diverse membership base you'll ever come across, not to mention 120+ events every year! We have programs and events aimed at individuals with a range of interests including vehicle maintenance/repair, track days/driver improvement, motorsport competition, vintage BMWs or just hanging out with some really fun people.

Our Board of Directors and Program Chairs will be in attendance to give an overview of club benefits, discounts, chapter activities, and help answer any questions you may have. Please mark this date on your calendars, and we look forward to seeing you there. Registration is REQUIRED (see link below).

OPEN HOUSE REGISTRATION
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page

Last edited by pseto; 10-27-2016 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 11:58 AM   #2
BmerE92
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 (30i)

i will try to make it.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 08:05 AM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmerE92 View Post
i will try to make it.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2016, 04:12 PM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

We've opened this event to include all non CCA members, so if you've ever wanted to see what we do, this is a great way to check us out!

Join us for Cars & Coffee, then sign up for our Open House. Free lunch, a few giveaways, and hang with the biggest and most active group of BMW enthusiasts anywhere!

Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 08:49 AM   #5
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Have you recently joined BMWCCA or been thinking about signing up? Have you been a member for a while but haven't attended many events? If so, we're looking for you!

Covering the entire DMV with 6k members, we're easily the biggest and most active club anywhere (we average more than 120 event days a year).

We have an action-packed day planned with several events going on simultaneously. Cars & Coffee starts at 9am, then our Open House/New Member event begins at 10am.

Registration for our Open House/New Member event is required via MSR and lunch will be provided. We have a ton of giveaways for lucky winners too!

Appreciate 0