New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > E89 Z4 Photos / Video / Media Gallery

01-31-2009, 05:31 PM   #67
viper4011
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive 23i

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyE1976 View Post
Anybody know if the Z4 will be in Philly at the beginning of Feb? .
I'm sorry to disappoint you guys. I am just as disappointed. I just came back from the show and they do not have it. They said they would have in N.York. Nothing very interesting from BMW i'm afraid. Just the fact that they had the new 7 unlocked and you could sit in.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #68
AndyE1976
Brit in GA
United_States
Rep
Drives: Saab 9-3SE Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper4011 View Post
I'm sorry to disappoint you guys. I am just as disappointed. I just came back from the show and they do not have it. They said they would have in N.York. Nothing very interesting from BMW i'm afraid. Just the fact that they had the new 7 unlocked and you could sit in.
Did they even have an M3 there? I fly up tomorrow and won't bother taking the camera if there's nothing worth seeing.

I went a couple of years ago and it was a pretty pathetic show compared to what I was used to in London, I guess it's not one of the main shows here even though it claims to be one of the largest.

I'm surprised that the Z4 isn't there unless it's a local dealer run BMW showing - I would have thought BMW NA would have put it on display to build up interest and sales.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2009, 06:03 PM   #69
viper4011
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive 23i

Yeah they do have an M3 which is also free to enter.
I wouldnt say there's nothing worth seeing. There are some nice exotics on the upper floor (cough...LP560 in white...cough).
Not sure if the bmw exhibit is dealer-run or not.
Appreciate 0