New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > E89 Z4 Photos / Video / Media Gallery

04-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #89
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Hi flpnout

Your car looks better every time I see her If you ever plan to trade her in for a new one be sure to PM me I might just take her off your hands and park her in California at my friends summer hide away for my trips out west in the winter time

He has a 3 car garage in his California winter residence just outside from LA there would be room in his garage for this lovely car

Cheers, Rolf

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #90
nickm9
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 35i - Alpine White

Here in he UK we at more into keeping the cars more natural than enhanced. Apart from say a stubby and MTEC lights, your car looks very good, but perhaps it's my age speaking, at 40 something it is not something I think I would look cool in! Prefer my car in an original spec....
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2012, 01:07 AM   #91
flpnout
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dinan S3 Z4-35i

Garage List
2010 E89 Z4  [7.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Peter View Post
Hi flpnout

Your car looks better every time I see her If you ever plan to trade her in for a new one be sure to PM me I might just take her off your hands and park her in California at my friends summer hide away for my trips out west in the winter time

He has a 3 car garage in his California winter residence just outside from LA there would be room in his garage for this lovely car

Cheers, Rolf
Hi Rolf! I've never kept a BMW this long before. For some reason, this one has me hooked.

I'm waiting for the i8 and new M3/M4 coupe to arrive in couple of years or so. I usually wait 1 year after the first run on new models. I hope to just add to the collection...

But I'll certainly let you know if I ever plan to give her up.