New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Going to the bahamas - what to do?

Hey everyone,

A friend invited me to go to the Atlantis resort (royal towers) with his brother and another friend. We will be there Feb 7-Feb11, and i'm wonder what are some "must do" items we must accomplish while there!? Doesnt have to be located within the resort... fishing, attractions, excursions to see/do would be highly appreciated

thank you present below.
Attached Images

Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
bmw-nj
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335 xdrive M sport

The ride threw the shark tank is pretty dope.

There's a beginners scuba diving activity in the man made reef there on the resort. Basically it's a floating air tank in a raft and has a few lines you for a few people to use to go under and breath at 20-40 feet. Pretty fun and you get to see a lot of fish.

The buffet at the Royal tower is incredible. Last time I was there it was $50 a person. Go hungry and enjoy.

I wouldn't leave the island as once you go over the bridge it is sketchy.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
if you can scuba dive, go do the shark dive with Stuart Cove's dive shop. They have a bunch of other things to do too if you aren't certified. There's a ton of things to do around Atlantis as well, I've been there 3 times, I love that place.