New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

05-30-2014, 01:57 AM   #23
army_men
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 35i

Garage List
2011 BMW Z4 35i  [10.00]
Last time I checked there was a dude R1andy on this forum and the other Z4 forum making these Carbon side skirts. I believe he asks for 600 plus shipping. I have seen a bunch of pictures, good quality stuff.

The alternative I found was by fabricators in China, on websites like Alibaba, they quoted me $650 shipping included. I have not dealt with them yet.

I'm pushing this lower down my to mod list since I want to lower my car more for track, but I'm already getting scraping over speed bumps. Annnnd the ROI on this mod is extremely low.
      05-30-2014, 05:44 AM   #24
VailM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by army_men View Post
Last time I checked there was a dude R1andy on this forum and the other Z4 forum making these Carbon side skirts. I believe he asks for 600 plus shipping. I have seen a bunch of pictures, good quality stuff.

The alternative I found was by fabricators in China, on websites like Alibaba, they quoted me $650 shipping included. I have not dealt with them yet.

I'm pushing this lower down my to mod list since I want to lower my car more for track, but I'm already getting scraping over speed bumps. Annnnd the ROI on this mod is extremely low.
ya he is on z4-forum, and as you stated yes he makes good stuff for 1/3rd the price or as I would call it, realistic pricing.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 07:37 AM   #25
Rjscharer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 z435is

Ok...the truth is I am a new computer user,probably older then your fathers. I do not know how to post these from my IPad. I think criticism of people who invite people to email them for pictures is unwarranted . I thought the purpose of forums like this is to share information with people of like minded interests.
That is all I was trying to do. If you want the pics email me,if not that is your call but why not drop the accusatory position that you have?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 07:51 AM   #26
Innovative AutoConcepts
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 E89 Alpine White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I don't understand why people have to email you to get pics. Seriously just post the pics of the item that you "claimed" you bought from whomever they are. May you be honest with us and tell me that you have no association with this company whatsoever? Kind of choked with all this talk and good praises but yet won't post a pic. And obviously, Steven Chan does NOT approve.
Calm down, haha, I have talked to Rjscharer and is indeed a customer.

Here are some pics from Rjscharer on my behalf. For some reason it wouldn't let him post pics.

After this experience, (if they deliver my side skirts) I probably won't ever buy from them again unless it is payment after delivery of the item.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 10:47 AM   #27
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjscharer View Post
Ok...the truth is I am a new computer user,probably older then your fathers. I do not know how to post these from my IPad. I think criticism of people who invite people to email them for pictures is unwarranted . I thought the purpose of forums like this is to share information with people of like minded interests.
That is all I was trying to do. If you want the pics email me,if not that is your call but why not drop the accusatory position that you have?
Unless you're pushing 70, I don't see how you can be older than my father. If indeed you are new to computers (which blows my mind) I'd advise you to not take things so seriously on the internet. Posting pictures is also the most convenient way instead of asking people to email you, unless you're a prostitute which I'm totally cool with. I'm sure you've heard the old saying that "a picture is worth a thousand words" and the new saying "this thread is worthless without pics" oh here . But anyway I'll drop my "accusatory position" and not call you a troll. Google that...
      05-30-2014, 10:52 AM   #28
jparnes1
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i, 2012 Z4 35i

Quote:
Unless you're pushing 70, I don't see how you can be older than my father. If indeed you are new to computers (which blows my mind) I'd advise you to not take things so seriously on the internet. Posting pictures is also the most convenient way instead of asking people to email you, unless you're a prostitute which I'm totally cool with. I'm sure you've heard the old saying that "a picture is worth a thousand words" and the new saying "this thread is worthless without pics" oh here . But anyway I'll drop my "accusatory position" and not call you a troll. Google that...
Completely unwarranted and rude. RJ told you why he couldn't post pix and you continue to make judgments against him. Let's keep things friendly.

2012 Z4 35i, ED 2/24/2012, Melbourne Red Metallic, Black Leather, Carbon Trim, 6MT, M Sport, CW, PP, PS, NAV, CA.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #29
Rjscharer
Private
Rep

Knc...

1). Yes I am pushing 70

2) Now that you have your pics,I am curious that you did not comments on the parts,
which is what the post was all about.

As Ronald Regan said in a debate against Walter Mondale,"I will not hold the inexperience
and youth against my opponent".

To use the younger generation's term...chill.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #30
cuddapah
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
That's rude. You should apologize to Rjscharer. It is true that iOS devices don't allow access to pictures.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2014, 07:49 AM   #31
jparnes1
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i, 2012 Z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddapah View Post
That's rude. You should apologize to Rjscharer. It is true that iOS devices don't allow access to pictures.
Your first sentence is true, your second not so much. I think that was true in the past, but not anymore.

2012 Z4 35i, ED 2/24/2012, Melbourne Red Metallic, Black Leather, Carbon Trim, 6MT, M Sport, CW, PP, PS, NAV, CA.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 05:11 PM   #32
cuddapah
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i

Here are pictures from Rjscharer. He got side skirts installed ! Looks awesome !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 06:33 PM   #33
nattcharles
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 35i DCT M Sport

Garage List
Looks good! Also intrigued as to what he's done to his brake callipers?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 07:05 PM   #34
Rjscharer
Private
Rep

Caliper covers are from MGP Caliper covers. They painted mine to match my car with a silver BBW Motorsport and M badge.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 09:57 PM   #35
Innovative AutoConcepts
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 E89 Alpine White

Garage List
I waited 4 months and a lot of help from Rjscharer I finally got mines!

Unfortunately... The factory laid the carbon fiber on the wrong side.... Now the waiting continues...
Appreciate 0