New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-10-2017, 09:36 PM   #23
Memaxndapickel
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
jesus bro, you sound like a chick!!

shutup and finger fuck her right at the bar...after you finger fuck her, take that finger and stick it in her ass, and make her lick your finger, while staring at the bartender deadass in his eyeballs... SMFH talking about "waaaaah she only wanted to have sex with me waaaaah waaaah I feel used, why can't I just find someone who makes my wittle heart happy" SMH
Hahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #24
xQx
General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i (E88 N54 6AT)

This entire thread is gold! I'd do this with quotes but it'd be a whole-page response, so username tags it is:

Todd0131 LOL!

Alfisti Couldn't agree more. My wife's birthday is the 28th of May, my youngest daughter early june. June 10 I think. It's fucked, It's like Valentines day, Easter, Mothers Day, Birthday, Birthday, FFS!!! give me a break.

UncleWede LOL, Agree!

aozer Seriously, enjoy what you've got while you've got it. Having a wife is awesome. Having a wife & kids... can be awesome, but has its drawbacks. Everyone will tell you how awesome it is to have a wife and kids. Let me say, it ain't all roses. Here's a shit secret - if you're not happy being single, you're very unlikely to be happy with a wife and kids. Rewarding, yes. Draining, more so. Go enjoy Mothers day with some cocaine and hookers while you still can my man. Only kidding. But not really.

Me, for mothers day, I'll be in Europe for a mates wedding while my Wife & young kids are on the other side of the world. Talk about having an amazing wife.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      05-10-2017, 09:57 PM   #25
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

How the fuck were you allowed to escape alone? I get endless whining if i take two days for a work trip.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 10:23 PM   #26
xQx
General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i (E88 N54 6AT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
How the fuck were you allowed to escape alone? I get endless whining if i take two days for a work trip.
Hahah don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll pay for it.

But when presented with the options of either:
a) leaving our one & four year old with their grandparents for 2 weeks
b) enjoying 2x 24-hour long economy flights with our one year old & leaving the 4 year old with the grandparents
c) bringing them both
d) me going alone and the rest of the family staying home

She decided d was the best of a bunch of bad options

It's one of my closest old school friends, and we had a couple of years notice this was going to happen (just didn't know exactly when) - so if the kids had been older we probably would've left them with the grandparents. But since the youngest is still breastfed, that wasn't really a palatable solution at this point.

... and flying from Australia to the UK/Europe (and back) with a 1 year old on my lap is something that I'm quite happy to live my entire life without experiencing.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 10:31 PM   #27
Mlaud
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82

This turned out great
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 10:32 PM   #28
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

@xQx the traveling public wholeheartedly applauds your decision
      05-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #29
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: S65M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
this guy knows whats up.

being single is draining. im 28, did my partying in college. i could give a fuck less about going out and getting laid by some random chick. met a girl on tinder a month ago and she stuck my hands down her pants at the bar within an hour of meeting her. the ironic part is that the first thing it said in her profile in all caps was NO HOOKUPS. the fuck is wrong with girls these days? i want something real.
I agree totally. Most people that say the contrary are full of shit. Like the saying goes..... misery loves company!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 10:53 PM   #30
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:

shutup and finger fuck her right at the bar...after you finger fuck her, take that finger and stick it in her ass, and make her lick your finger, while staring at the bartender deadass in his eyeballs... SMFH talking about "waaaaah she only wanted to have sex with me waaaaah waaaah I feel used, why can't I just find someone who makes my wittle heart happy" SMH
haha not saying i feel used. she even bought me dinner first (yea, she actually paid on the first date).

just sayin, ive done the mindless sex thing. shit gets played out. chasing girls is fucking lame, eventually you just want more.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      05-10-2017, 11:11 PM   #31
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQx View Post
aozer Seriously, enjoy what you've got while you've got it. Having a wife is awesome. Having a wife & kids... can be awesome, but has its drawbacks. Everyone will tell you how awesome it is to have a wife and kids. Let me say, it ain't all roses. Here's a shit secret - if you're not happy being single, you're very unlikely to be happy with a wife and kids. Rewarding, yes. Draining, more so. Go enjoy Mothers day with some cocaine and hookers while you still can my man. Only kidding. But not really.
grass is always greener i guess. i ain't trying to be that dude in his 30's still trying to pull chicks at bars.

i feel like my half serious post just completely derailed this thread. now i just sound like a whiny bitch, ha.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 11:19 PM   #32
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: S65M3

Quote:
grass is always greener i guess. i ain't trying to be that dude in his 30's still trying to pull chicks at bars.

i feel like my half serious post just completely derailed this thread. now i just sound like a whiny bitch, ha.
Don't second guess yourself. you have the right idea!
Appreciate 2
aozer994.50
smoosh2211.50
      05-11-2017, 12:02 AM   #33
Todd0131
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Yukon, stumpjumper, m3

I don't miss the days of hanging out in bars picking up girls. Crabs itch, drinks aren't cheap, dwi are expensive. I got that shit out of my system a long time ago. 10th anniversary is tomorrow and the. Mother's Day. Like I said if you find the right one who isn't materialistic then you are set. I wouldn't trade my wife and son for the world. But on a side note I will live vicariously through you young bastards out at the bars. Hahaha
Appreciate 3
smoosh2211.50
aozer994.50
Mlaud35.00
      05-11-2017, 12:05 AM   #34
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:

haha not saying i feel used. she even bought me dinner first (yea, she actually paid on the first date).

just sayin, ive done the mindless sex thing. shit gets played out. chasing girls is fucking lame, eventually you just want more.
where you went wrong was hopping in tinder bro...Tinder girls ain't normal. this one Tinder hoe I went on a date with, during my 2 years of post-breakup whoring phase, was batshit crazy...we went on a date in Georgetown waterfront one Sunday afternoon, looking all good, me in a brooks brothers button-down with sperrys and colored khakis, my aviators on my head, her in a beautiful yellow sundress, everyone out on that beautiful, sunny, 73 degree day...everything seeming to go absolutely perfect, a dream date...and this bitch has the nerve to pull anal beads out of her fucking purse, right in front of children!!! she goes "hehehe--hehehe, look what I have"...

they ain't normal man, something wrong with them

you need to find a nice, wholesome girl in a Starbucks, or bookstore, or at work even (but never in the same department as you...if y'all breakup, she's gonna lie her ass off and tell everyone you contracted AIDS and no one in your dept is gonna want to come within 10 feet of you...)...you can't be going on Tinder looking for a wife...wife-material women never portray themselves as single b/c they have such a tight knit social and emotional support system, they don't need to go out telling everyone they single...it's the ones who put themselves out there on tinder or bumble that are desperate/have emotional issues, and never wife-material...

my advice is just do you, and don't worry about finding a woman to settle down with...things will fall into place when the time's right, let destiny occur...in the meantime, hit the fucking gym and get swole as fuck to the point your chest and arms are popping out of your XXXS shirt, looking like something out of National Geographic's feature on silverback gorillas, or just focus on career...just improve yourself every day in some way

saying "I'm 29 and need to find a gf who I can date for 5 years then we can marry blah blah blah" is nonsense...time is a mentality, once you find the right woman, you'll both want to marry in months, let alone years...don't even sweat it broseph, enjoy the ride, we're all destined to die anyway...either you can die a happy man with your mushroom sucked off by 200+ women, or you can die being stuck with a miserable, socially inept, unrespectable fucking wife you found on tinder because you really wanted a wife/children, who pulls anal beads and dildos out of her purse in front of innocent, unsuspecting children in the midst of a romantic date...choice is yours
Appreciate 5
xQx902.50
Todd0131379.50
aozer994.50
catcher22294.00
      05-11-2017, 12:20 AM   #35
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
where you went wrong was hopping in tinder bro...Tinder girls ain't normal. this one Tinder hoe I went on a date with, during my 2 years of post-breakup whoring phase, was batshit crazy...we went on a date in Georgetown waterfront one Sunday afternoon, looking all good, me in a brooks brothers button-down with sperrys and colored khakis, my aviators on my head, her in a beautiful yellow sundress, everyone out on that beautiful, sunny, 73 degree day...everything seeming to go absolutely perfect, a dream date...and this bitch has the nerve to pull anal beads out of her fucking purse, right in front of children!!! she goes "hehehe--hehehe, look what I have"...

you need to find a nice, wholesome girl in a Starbucks, or bookstore, or at work even (but never in the same department as you...if y'all breakup, she's gonna lie her ass off and tell everyone you contracted AIDS and no one in your dept is gonna want to come within 10 feet of you...)...you can't be going on Tinder looking for a wife...wife-material women never portray themselves as single b/c they have such a tight knit social and emotional support system, they don't need to go out telling everyone they single...it's the ones who put themselves out there on tinder or bumble that are desperate/have emotional issues, and never wife-material...

my advice is just do you, and don't worry about finding a woman to settle down with...things will fall into place when the time's right, let destiny occur...in the meantime, hit the fucking gym and get swole as fuck to the point your chest and arms are popping out of your XXXS shirt, looking like something out of National Geographic's feature on silverback gorillas, or just focus on career...just improve yourself every day in some way

saying "I'm 29 and need to find a gf who I can date for 5 years then we can marry blah blah blah" is nonsense...time is a mentality, once you find the right woman, you'll both want to marry in months, let alone years...don't even sweat it broseph, enjoy the ride, we're all destined to die anyway...either you can die a happy man with your mushroom sucked off by 200+ women, or you can die being stuck with a miserable, socially inept, unrespectable fucking wife you found on tinder because you really wanted a wife/children, who pulls anal beads and dildos out of her purse in front of innocent, unsuspecting children in the midst of a romantic date...choice is yours
haha, i hear you. i have no game when approaching girls cold at a store/starbucks/whatever, so i stick with dating apps where at least i know there is some sort of mutual interest. lets put it this way... i can count the number of random girls ive taken home from a bar on two hands, but ive met dozens of girls online and each one has led to at least 5 or more dates. im just doing what works for me. tinder gets a bad rep, but ive met some really cool people on there. this bitch was just looking for some quick dick and i was dumb enough to think i could tame her. lesson learned, on to the next one. that ass was on another level though, so i had to give it my all. im only human after all.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      05-11-2017, 01:08 AM   #36
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:

haha, i hear you. i have no game when approaching girls cold at a store/starbucks/whatever, so i stick with dating apps where at least i know there is some sort of mutual interest. lets put it this way... i can count the number of random girls ive taken home from a bar on two hands, but ive met dozens of girls online and each one has led to at least 5 or more dates. im just doing what works for me. tinder gets a bad rep, but ive met some really cool people on there. this bitch was just looking for some quick dick and i was dumb enough to think i could tame her. lesson learned, on to the next one. that ass was on another level though, so i had to give it my all. im only human after all.
hah, attaboy, you got the right idea...I've seen some incredibly thick asses in my day, and let me tell you...you feel like a little boy approaching a chick with a heavenly fat ass..."x-x-xcuse me miss, may I kindly part your booty cheeks like Moses parting the Red Sea, and insert my face--the entire face, neck deep--in between your two halves of satanic glory?"

if it were me, I'd just stop going on dates tbh...just get "I want to find me a beautiful wife" out of your mind completely, and like I said, focus on yourself, your goals, your career, etc. let the right chick fall into your lap...if you truly focus on yourself, it's inevitable you'll meet the right person...id take going on countless dates to no avail as a sign from the man upstairs...that there's other things in store for me, and not worry about girls. plus, there's so much to see/explore/learn when you're 29, or what have you, than to go on countless dates with no long-term success...

nice, wholesome women are attracted to dudes who are dedicated to themselves, their career and goals, etc...in their sick twisted minds, they think, "I bet I can get him to give ME attention..." and take up that challenge...I've met some really beautiful, lovely, genuine women when I treated them as if they were just another one of my bros...you're not gonna stay up late sexting your bro, or find ways to impress him...no, you're gonna focus on yourself and your goals, and when you get time, give them some attention, but only to the point where you clearly demonstrate you're a dude who's committed to his career and family, and don't have time for shenanigans...apply reverse psychology on these fine ass hoes, that'll kick them the real deal, and have them begging you for more...

whatever you do, good luck brotha-dude, keep us posted...
Appreciate 1
aozer994.50
      05-11-2017, 01:53 AM   #37
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
hah, attaboy, you got the right idea...I've seen some incredibly thick asses in my day, and let me tell you...you feel like a little boy approaching a chick with a heavenly fat ass..."x-x-xcuse me miss, may I kindly part your booty cheeks like Moses parting the Red Sea, and insert my face--the entire face, neck deep--in between your two halves of satanic glory?"

if it were me, I'd just stop going on dates tbh...just get "I want to find me a beautiful wife" out of your mind completely, and like I said, focus on yourself, your goals, your career, etc. let the right chick fall into your lap...if you truly focus on yourself, it's inevitable you'll meet the right person...id take going on countless dates to no avail as a sign from the man upstairs...that there's other things in store for me, and not worry about girls. plus, there's so much to see/explore/learn when you're 29, or what have you, than to go on countless dates with no long-term success...

nice, wholesome women are attracted to dudes who are dedicated to themselves, their career and goals, etc...in their sick twisted minds, they think, "I bet I can get him to give ME attention..." and take up that challenge...I've met some really beautiful, lovely, genuine women when I treated them as if they were just another one of my bros...you're not gonna stay up late sexting your bro, or find ways to impress him...no, you're gonna focus on yourself and your goals, and when you get time, give them some attention, but only to the point where you clearly demonstrate you're a dude who's committed to his career and family, and don't have time for shenanigans...apply reverse psychology on these fine ass hoes, that'll kick them the real deal, and have them begging you for more...

whatever you do, good luck brotha-dude, keep us posted...
word, always appreciate some real advice. this chick was asian, from the philippines been in the US for less than a year. an ass like hers on an asian girl had me second guessing everything i know about asian women haha.

met up with a vietnamese girl tonight and realized that i just cant try to date any other asian women anymore. this girl fucked me up on asian women, her body was unlike any asian girl ive ever seen before.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2017, 06:56 AM   #38
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Got mom and dad a fancy cooking class / eat what you make type thing. Then got them two tickets behind Tigers dugout in June.

Driving up to Detroit this weekend and probably get catering of some sort for the family Sunday. Saturday taking mom, father, and sister out to the golf course.
Appreciate 1
Mlaud35.00
      05-11-2017, 08:13 AM   #39
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Got mom and dad a fancy cooking class / eat what you make type thing. Then got them two tickets behind Tigers dugout in June.

Driving up to Detroit this weekend and probably get catering of some sort for the family Sunday. Saturday taking mom, father, and sister out to the golf course.
That seems...expensive.

Not knocking you, but my plans were to spend around $30 or so each for both my mother and my wife (since my son isn't old enough yet). I don't know - I guess that's cheap - what does everyone normally spend?

The $30 doesn't include the meal though I guess, so there is that. But I don't imagine it will be much more than $60 or so for the three of us.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #40
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
That seems...expensive.

Not knocking you, but my plans were to spend around $30 or so each for both my mother and my wife (since my son isn't old enough yet). I don't know - I guess that's cheap - what does everyone normally spend?

The $30 doesn't include the meal though I guess, so there is that. But I don't imagine it will be much more than $60 or so for the three of us.
Cooking class was $120, Tigers tickets were about $310 for the pair, catering will probably be around $100/$150ish, and golf will probably be around $150/$200ish.

I made a good chunk of change when I sold my house, my parents are well off and have helped me in the past when I had struggles, this is one way I can do something for them as a thank you that they can't say no to. So while it's expensive, it's really for both my mother and my father. This is my chance to give back, and the money doesn't matter.
Appreciate 1
nyalpine907433.00
      05-11-2017, 09:58 AM   #41
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Cooking class was $120, Tigers tickets were about $310 for the pair, catering will probably be around $100/$150ish, and golf will probably be around $150/$200ish.

I made a good chunk of change when I sold my house, my parents are well off and have helped me in the past when I had struggles, this is one way I can do something for them as a thank you that they can't say no to. So while it's expensive, it's really for both my mother and my father. This is my chance to give back, and the money doesn't matter.
Fair enough. The backstory makes it understandable.

For father's day, you could also just buy some nice cab sauv, throw them in your cabinet and let your dad go loose next time he visits.
Appreciate 1
Axius4202.00
      05-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #42
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Fair enough. The backstory makes it understandable.

For father's day, you could also just buy some nice cab sauv, throw them in your cabinet and let your dad go loose next time he visits.
Yeah, wanted to just pay it forward for all the help and support over the years. They'd never let me just give them money back, so this is the alternative.

I've been a shitty wine drinker lately, every bottle is gone and haven't refilled the wine rack. Will have to ensure this when he comes to visit for some golfing for sure.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2017, 10:56 AM   #43
Rygel XXV
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X6M

Honestly, I hate this fucking Hallmark holiday so in the past I've gone to Vegas, got waaaay loaded before hitting the champagne buffet and making life miserable for anyone who had the misfortune of being seated near me. Served them right for having the bright idea of bringing mom to Vegas of all places. My proudest time was when I puked and caused a nearby table to clear out.

This year, unfortunately I've been committed to playing golf. And I SUCK at golf. I figure if I start with a Costco size bottle of vodka on the first hole, I should be in fine shape by the end of the round. We'll see if I'm driving the cart.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2017, 11:48 AM   #44
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQx View Post
Hahah don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll pay for it.

... and flying from Australia to the UK/Europe (and back) with a 1 year old on my lap is something that I'm quite happy to live my entire life without experiencing.
I have gone home (sydney) at least every 18 months for 13 years, and i have a 5 and 1 year old.

NOT FUN.
Appreciate 1
xQx902.50