New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-18-2015, 11:35 PM   #67
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I am actually considering New Zealand. Seems like a very big place so I'm not sure if I could walk around everywhere. What I have gathered from people is that they usually go to NZ and then hit up Australia since it's right next door. Perhaps I should save that for the end of the year and do both.
Everyone is different, but I got bored in NZ. Maybe because I felt it was too similar to Canada. It's a pretty place, but I wouldn't consider it a place to soul-search. I actually ended up flying out of NZ earlier than planned and hit the beautiful beaches of the Australian Gold Coast.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 11:41 PM   #68
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Everyone is different, but I got bored in NZ. Maybe because I felt it was too similar to Canada. It's a pretty place, but I wouldn't consider it a place to soul-search. I actually ended up flying out of NZ earlier than planned and hit the beautiful beaches of the Australian Gold Coast.
Really? Hmm. Now that I think about it, that might be the reason why my cousin only stayed there for a week as well. She told me she was doing a month-long backpacking trip through NZ this past December. I texted her earlier tonight and she told me she was only there for a week and then went to Australia.

Seems like you've been all over the world though. Good stuff!

Last edited by BMW F22; 01-19-2015 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 01:00 AM   #69
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Vegas, eight ball of blow...sh*t will happen from there.
Appreciate 0