New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

07-26-2017, 08:23 PM   #1
djMpower
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 SSII F82 ZCP

BMWNA contact for UDE voucher issue

I was wondering if any of you guys have an idea of who at BMWNA I should contact regarding a $1000 voucher received from a recent UDE event. I’m currently in the process of getting an M4 and my dealer is showing the discount in their system as $500. They suggested I contact BMW directly, which I did using the number at the bottom of the UDE email, but all that did was have a rep reach out to my dealer and request them to reach out to me. Getting bounced around and have no idea who to escalate this to. I’ve seen people post contacts on here before at BMWNA and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Thanks!
      07-26-2017, 09:29 PM   #2
Shawn_M3 2023
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Did you do the UDE recently? I'm asking coz I never received a voucher after doing the UDE a couple of months ago in NJ. Sorry I can't help with your question but wanted to see what might be going on with the vouchers in general.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 09:50 PM   #3
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_M3 2018 View Post
Did you do the UDE recently? I'm asking coz I never received a voucher after doing the UDE a couple of months ago in NJ. Sorry I can't help with your question but wanted to see what might be going on with the vouchers in general.
There was no $1000 offered for the NJ UDE, although some other events in the area did (Ultimate summer event). Not sure why they stopped giving them for UDE, but they did...
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 10:12 PM   #4
djMpower
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
It was in May in Arcadia, CA. The voucher came about a week after the event. Sorry to hear you didn't get one.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 10:18 PM   #5
Shawn_M3 2023
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by djMpower View Post
Quote:
It was in May in Arcadia, CA. The voucher came about a week after the event. Sorry to hear you didn't get one.
I see, thanks for the info. Is there some kind of expiration date on the voucher?
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 11:17 PM   #6
djMpower
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Yeah, the email says it's set to expire Aug 7th, but my CA sent me a pic from their internal system that shows 8/31. I'm planning to pick the car up on the 5th so it should be fine either way but I just want to make sure I get the full amount.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2017, 03:03 PM   #7
bimmer_335
Major
Rep
Drives: 540 mSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by djMpower View Post
Yeah, the email says it's set to expire Aug 7th, but my CA sent me a pic from their internal system that shows 8/31. I'm planning to pick the car up on the 5th so it should be fine either way but I just want to make sure I get the full amount.
Can you post pic of the voucher... clearly you can blackout anything you dont want us to see.

UDE is coming to Dallas next month... my dealer wants me to buy right now clearly... he's saying BMW has stopped offering discount after UDE for last 2 years.... can you confirm that you got it this year???
Appreciate 0