New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > E89 Z4 Photos / Video / Media Gallery

11-30-2016, 04:34 AM   #23
e92revolution
Lord Commander
Rep
Drives: 11' Z4 35i DCT

Garage List
2008 335Xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VailM3 View Post
I would like to see it, also throw on a CSL style trunk from duke dynamics and you will have yourself a good setup.
I've considered this as well since I ran a CSL style trunk on my e92 and loved it. The car is already going to scream "PULL ME OVER NOW MR. OFFICER" and I think a big wing will add to that. The CSL trunk maybe just right ascetically. The problem with these Z4's (compared to my former e92) is that if I buy something and don't like it, I think its going to be way harder to off load due to the very small group of Z4 owners that actually are willing to modify their cars. I think there is going to be a lot to be figured out after getting the kit on the car. At this point I'm just crossing my fingers for good fitment right off the bat.
      01-08-2017, 09:57 PM   #24
MTHuynh23
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Z4 35i Atacama Yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92revolution View Post
I've considered this as well since I ran a CSL style trunk on my e92 and loved it. The car is already going to scream "PULL ME OVER NOW MR. OFFICER" and I think a big wing will add to that. The CSL trunk maybe just right ascetically. The problem with these Z4's (compared to my former e92) is that if I buy something and don't like it, I think its going to be way harder to off load due to the very small group of Z4 owners that actually are willing to modify their cars. I think there is going to be a lot to be figured out after getting the kit on the car. At this point I'm just crossing my fingers for good fitment right off the bat.

Please post pics and feedback. I'd considered getting this kit.
Appreciate 0