New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-07-2015, 11:22 AM   #45
Bmw_Crazy
First Lieutenant
Mozambique
Rep
Drives: Man

The reason people think bad about alot of BMW drivers is because of the ones with the shit attitude! Look at some of the comments on here you can tell which ones they are..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #46
Bmw_Crazy
First Lieutenant
Mozambique
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
He didn't mention anything about swerving left and right when he was cursing at BMW driver. And somehow he didn't catch that part on his gopro.
Still no reason to run him down
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 11:26 AM   #47
Bmw_Crazy
First Lieutenant
Mozambique
Rep

God bless some of you guys..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #48
v3n0m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 MCB M5

Unless your life is threatened (re: previous incident where Land Rover had to take off from a gang of bikes threatening his family), there is absolutely no excuse to ram into another vehicle, motorcycle or otherwise.

Are you guys kidding me wrt the BMW driver being justified? YOU DO NOT HIT ANOTHER VEHICLE AND TAKE OFF! Even worse so if someone's injured. Doesn't matter if you're at fault or not, if you're in an accident and someone's hurt, stop and help. If you see an accident where you can do something to help, HELP!

Geez, maybe the whole BMW douchebag driver thing is true in some cases.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #49
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Most lanes on the freeway are barely wide enough to fit a semi truck. Now squeeze a motorcycle between a semi and an SUV for example.
Yeaah, man. That sounds like a good idea.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 12:00 PM   #50
jkoral
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 LBB 6MT

I remember when Massachusetts passed their version of no texting while driving, they explicitly said it is illegal to text at stop lights. Your car must be pulled over and parked.

That said, I continue to text while driving using my Moto X. It automatically reads texts to me when it detects I'm driving and asks if I'd like to reply (via voice). I don't have to pick up my phone or even touch the phone. Am I still texting, yes, technically. I haven't read the law, but I'm not sure if this would be considered legal.

And for my contribution of BMW douchebaggery, check out this road rage video with a BMW (X6 M?) and Lexus ganging up on another car (lots of brake checks, trying to block him in):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=184_1432906515
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 12:02 PM   #51
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw_Crazy View Post
Still no reason to run him down

I've never said there were a reason to run him down.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #52
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

I use my phone at stoplights. The moment the light turns green its down and I dont use it while driving.

Im not moving, so why is it not ok?

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #53
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

I did something similar to this but I didn't hit him, I just ran him off the road and used the loud hord BMW put in the car.
Not proud of myself, but it felt good. Since I didn't do anything illegal, and the only risk is a minor (for me) accident, I probably will keep doing this.. if i don't find some other way to stop these pesky two-wheelers from annoying the shit out of me, when I am trying to relax in the luxury of my F10, which as you all know is like the premier first-class theatre sitting where there are only 15 chairs.

So i was stopped at the light, inside lane of two lanes turning right. The typical asshole food-delivery scooter is INSIDE of the turning lane between me and the curb (there is not much *******. The place he could be worst is right next to me driver's seat in which case I would have opened the window and grabbed his jacket, shake him while I give a primal scream without any words

This is not the offence. So after turning, I am stopped normally behind another car, in a long line for left turn. HIS MISTAKE () : he cuts in front of me in the barely enough space.. why me? ..I didn't make any gestures or do anything to deserve the dick treatment.
This is annoying as hell because you know as a car driver you are always trying to avoid things, when a little piece of shit flits in front of your eyes like that when you are stopped and not expecting anything - the only people who would not be angered are those dickheads who do this same on their bikes.

So I'm pissed, but collected. Not calm enough to let it go, angry enough to open fire if he's in my sights.
Left turn - bingo. He's stopped along away in front, PROPERLY this time, behind and beside two large double decker buses.
So I'm bearing down on him, no one in the way, no cop detected.. can you imagine a knight on a massive ass horse in full armor bearing down on a peasant with a wooden pitch fork? Not a chance.

So as I close in, he starts moving a little, just creating enough space for me to go beside him to 'nail' him to the curb.. (you know how your little cousins or newphews start crouching down when they see you coming for them, before you have even reached them? Like that

So I blast the horn.. he hugs the curb, then flees to the other side.. cutting in front of ANOTHER innocent guy just like he did to me.. but he was scared. So I am very satisfied.
Bus driver witnesses this.. I can feel him slowly crawling pass me, nudging in my lane.. but he isn't anything. He cannot kill me before I can kill him. (A large tour bus behind you on an overpass is a different matter)
Don't you just hate presumptous idiots who think they know who is good and who is bad? Not too intelligent no wonder he is driving a bus. And mother fucker I can get out of my car and get in your bus and kill you before you ram me you bus has like less HP than me.

So that is why you don't fuck with people. (Texans know, right?)
Appreciate 0