New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

03-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

SOFLA BMW/EURO Mega Meet 5-6-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourangel4lyf View Post
Hey Guys! I started this event on another forum and I was told I should post it here as well because this forum gets a lot of feedback. I scheduled a rally for Sunday May 6th and its gone from not only a rally but also a meet including vendors and a local shop. So below is the latest of the information on the event...

I have gone ahead and spoken with my friend, the owner of Limitless Motorworks, and he has agreed to sponsor the rally and offer the shop, Limitless Motorworks - Automotive - Doral, FL | Facebook in Doral, as the last stop of the rally. They are a BMW/Porsche race team and repair center. Here we will have food, drinks, and vendors for you guys to enjoy.

Confirmed vendors/sponsors are: Limitless Motorworks, Wheels Boutique, and FuckFakeParts.com. I am in the works of talking to 2 other vendors to see if they set up a tent.

Times are still in the works seeing as to I now have a caravan of drivers from the Jax area that would like to attend. But as it looks it seems that the Doral spot would be our lunch hang out for the event. Limitless Motorworks will provide lunch (2-3pm) for all the attendees of the event at no cost. They just finished the Porsche rally and I will attach the video below for you to check out. It was extremely successful and it gave me the idea to start this. FFP will be providing a DJ and company goodies. Wheels Boutique will be bringing some of their cars to show off their products and will be available to take any orders on the spot. Let me know you thoughts! Thanks!

http://youtu.be/Utz8MAFeBRs?hd=1" rel="" target="_blank">2nd Annual PCA Brunch - Key Largo, FL - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourangel4lyf View Post
Update: Added ADV1 Wheels as a confirmed vendor/sponsor
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
brucewinter
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmz z4

i may be interested

please keep mne posted bruce
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

You got it
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #4
Yourangel4lyf
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucewinter View Post
please keep mne posted bruce
UPDATE: I NEED EVERYONE TO EMAIL ME A QUICK "I AM INTERESTED" EMAIL TO INFO@LIMITLESSMOTORWORKS.COM - THAT IS THE NEW CONTACT INFORMATION. I WILL BE SENDING OUT EMAILS FROM THERE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT THAT EMAIL. THANKS
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
Yourangel4lyf
Private
Rep

UPDATE: I NEED EVERYONE TO EMAIL ME A QUICK "I AM INTERESTED" EMAIL TO INFO@LIMITLESSMOTORWORKS.COM - THAT IS THE NEW CONTACT INFORMATION. I WILL BE SENDING OUT EMAILS FROM THERE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT THAT EMAIL. THANKS
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
Yourangel4lyf
Private
Rep

I finally finished the ad!!!
Appreciate 0