New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-21-2015, 06:15 AM   #45
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot View Post
Yes, I feel my cars have always been therapeutic.

It's similar to having a motorcycle.

i want one terribly, but i have a feeling i may relieve stress TOO much with a motorcycle and it will be my demise.
Do it. It's never too late to take up a new hobby. Just take a couple safety classes, them pick out and purchase the type of bike that suits your personality and style.

There is nothing like leaving the world behind for an our or two when having fun on two wheels. Totally different world than driving. Driving can definitely be fun and therapeutic, but riding is on a different level.

I would imagine it to be on a scale like this.

Driving = Spending time having fun with your favorite girl.

Riding = Having wild and passionate sex with your favorite girl.

Flying a plane= Having wild and passionate sex with your top 3 favorite girls while you're fourth favorite girl is making your favorite dish... or basically, whatever gets you as close to heaven without the inconvenience of death, lol.

.... Now, let me see who is free tonight so I can clear my schedule for Sunday night.
      06-21-2015, 07:29 AM   #46
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Do it. It's never too late to take up a new hobby. Just take a couple safety classes, them pick out and purchase the type of bike that suits your personality and style.

There is nothing like leaving the world behind for an our or two when having fun on two wheels. Totally different world than driving. Driving can definitely be fun and therapeutic, but riding is on a different level.

I would imagine it to be on a scale like this.

Driving = Spending time having fun with your favorite girl.

Riding = Having wild and passionate sex with your favorite girl.

Flying a plane= Having wild and passionate sex with your top 3 favorite girls while you're fourth favorite girl is making your favorite dish... or basically, whatever gets you as close to heaven without the inconvenience of death, lol.

.... Now, let me see who is free tonight so I can clear my schedule for Sunday night.

well said my man.

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #47
jfox335i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M line 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///F80M3
Does anyone else like to drive around when stressed out? I'm in the restaurant business and it can be a pain sometimes but for some reason driving helps me relax.

The best part of my day is when I drive home from work cruising and not think about anything. Just sitting in my car makes me forget about everything else lol
Yeah, this is exactly why I jumped back into an M car. When I traded my M3 for a 335, I soon realized the 335 did not possess any of the stress relieving properties inherent in an M vehicle. I stopped going on my nightly runs and felt the stress start to reach critical mass. Outside of spending time with my son, this is the only other outlet I use as a release valve for that stress.

Since I got back into an M, it's done wonders for me. I can feel the stress dissipating with each corner I take, each thwap of the exhaust. M is only Rx you need. You don't need ask your doctor if M is right for you, if you have stress, it's right for you.