New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

03-03-2015, 03:27 PM   #1
RedLeather
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M-Sport 6MT 335i

"Alabama BMW Group" Facebook

The "Alabama BMW Group" Facebook is now up, as I said I would do back in January. Created in hopes of connecting with fellow, local, BMW
enthusiasts, through a quick and simple format.

Do a Facebook search for "Alabama BMW Group" and look for the logo posted above.

I was surprised that after I bought this car this past summer, there were no local groups for BMW's. I'm friends with people in "Bama GZ-R", which is a group for Nissan/Infiniti Z,G, and GT-R enthusiasts, along with my previous creation of "IS's of Alabama", for Lexus IS enthusiasts. Being familiar with these groups was the inspiration behind creating a way to connect for BMW owners and enthusiasts in Alabama.

I see plenty of tastefully modded BMW's in the Birmingham and Tuscaloosa areas, so I'm sure those guys are members of this forum. I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing our common interests in BMW!

-Grayson

Last edited by RedLeather; 08-16-2015 at 11:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2018, 10:17 AM   #2
RedLeather
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M-Sport 6MT 335i

Any other F30 guys in Alabama? I know a plethora of e90 guys from creating this group several years back, but hardly know any other F30 guys. I've had this car since July now and would love to meet some other F30 enthusiasts in the area!
Current: 2015 Alpine White over Coral Red M-Sport 6MT 335i (EWG) - VRSF 5" High Density FMIC / VRSF Charge Pipe / VRSF Catless Downpipe / Borla ATAK / Pipercross Filter / MHD OTS Stage 2 95 Octane / BMS Spacers - 15mm front; 18mm rear - OE 442M wheels/ Rolls Royce Door Chimes / Bang & Olufsen DSP settings for H/K
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2022, 10:37 PM   #3
indulj
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35i Silver

I'm gonna check this out soon. I live in Chattanooga, so Alabama isn't too far. I wanna make some connections close by also. I'm not a trained mechanic, but I've been learning quite a bit about my BMW lately and doing some work myself to save $$, and have done a few performance upgrades. But I would like to find some trustworthy resources close by that might help with things I'm not knowledgeable about, and also network and make some friends. I drive a 2011 Z4 sDrive35i. I'm not on here regularly, so if anyone inboxes me, be patient and I'll get back at some point.
Appreciate 0