New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

03-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Get an Insider's Look At GMP Performance's Open House, THAWOUT 2014!

Spring is one of our favorite times and it’s not just for the beautiful weather or even the many track events we participate in or host. It’s because of our open house.

Each May, we open our shop to you so you can get an up close and personal look into what we do behind the scenes. With in-depth demonstrations of services we provide, like mounting and balancing wheels and alignments, each employee of GMP Performance available to speak with, and almost every corner of our shop opened to you, the only way you could get closer would be to work here! You never know which industry expert will stop by.

On Saturday May 10th, we will have food, music, product displays, goodie bags, give aways, demonstrations, and, of course, cars! Come chat with some of the industry’s leading professionals, look over their displays of products, and ask any questions you may have. Stop by for a discussion with Chris Villasenor from Race Technologies, Brembo’s US partner, as he talks about the craftsmanship and advantages of Brembo’s brake kit. See an up close demonstration of mounting wheels and alignment services and be entered to win a free service for your car. And as always, there is the raffle.

Every year, we do a raffle but this year, we hope to do something slightly different: a raffle with a cause. We will be selling our raffle tickets at $20 each ($50 for 3), and all the proceeds from the event will go directly to the Ronald McDonald House.

While the event is free to attend, we highly recommend registering for the fullest experience. This registration will secure your goodie bag and a lunch. The cost is $5 and all the proceeds go to Ronald McDonald House as well. Registration costs are included with the purchase of a raffle ticket or raffle ticket pack.

Also taking place on the 10th is a special chip tuning day! On the 10th, we will not only be offering special pricing on all tunes but also free install! If you've been thinking about an ECU upgrade, there is no better day to get one then May 10th!

The event is free to the public and car enthusiasts of all ages are welcome! So bring a friend or bring all your friends and family!

To see more information, click here!

Last edited by GMP Performance; 04-07-2014 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 08:22 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Our open house is coming together quickly and we are really excited about having you there! Don't miss a great day of fun, food, music, and prizes!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
AYEDEE
Captain
Australia-Aboriginal
Rep
Drives: 3 Series BMW

Looks like a load of fun!!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #4
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

This event is all about fun for a good cause! Stop on by and get a closer look at all that goes on behind the scenes of a performance shop!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #5
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Here's the schedule for May 10th!

The event starts at 10am. We are then having the Mounting Demo & Balancing demo from 11:00am - 12:00am. From 12:00am - 1:00pm we will have lunch and a Ronald McDonald House Presentation. Chris from Brembo will be talking brakes from 1:00pm - 2:00pm and from 2:00pm - 3:00pm, we will have an alignment Demo. The raffle will be at 3:00pm and we will be hanging out until the last person leaves.

All throughout this day, we will have games, music, displays, show cars, chip tuning, and all employees will be present to chat with!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 01:26 PM   #6
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Been reluctant to buy track seats because you don’t know which one fits best? Come by our Open House and slide into one of many Racetech seats on display and talk to Brian from Racetech USA to get the perfect seat for you and your car! Also coming with Brian are a collection of track accessories including harnesses, steering wheels, hood pins and tow hooks, making our open house a perfect one stop shop for this coming track season!

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #7
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

A brief preview of the vehicles waiting for you on Saturday!

Plus introducting our newest addition, GMP's shop S5
Appreciate 0