New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

09-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #23
Dejablue
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 SDrive 35is

So, I went to a local BMW dealer today to check out, and maybe drive because it has the DCT, a 2011 35is.
On the surface, this is probably my ultimate target car. (Which means I will probably not be so lucky)
Blue on black, with every option I can identify, including extended leather, iDrive, Tech, sport seats, Cold, Premium sound, everything, everything.
Here's the deal...
50,250 on the odometer....$35k.
High?
Low?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 07:03 AM   #24
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 2018 TTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
So, I went to a local BMW dealer today to check out, and maybe drive because it has the DCT, a 2011 35is.
On the surface, this is probably my ultimate target car. (Which means I will probably not be so lucky)
Blue on black, with every option I can identify, including extended leather, iDrive, Tech, sport seats, Cold, Premium sound, everything, everything.
Here's the deal...
50,250 on the odometer....$35k.
High?
Low?
They probably traded or bought that car for somewhere around 31k. They might have another grand in the car to get it on the lot so 35k sounds about right. I would start at $32,500 and hope to get it for somewhere less than $33,500.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 08:44 AM   #25
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambobimmer View Post
They probably traded or bought that car for somewhere around 31k. They might have another grand in the car to get it on the lot so 35k sounds about right. I would start at $32,500 and hope to get it for somewhere less than $33,500.
Let me first say that the car I mentioned is out of my price range, and I really only wanted to drive it to experience the DCT.
It is a really nice Z4...but I couldn't bring myself to pay $35k for a car that already has over 50,000 miles on it.

Update: Today I noticed that the BMW dealer has reduced the price to $33k...I think that they might be reacting to the cold weather mornings starting to arrive here in Massachusetts!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 02:41 PM   #26
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep

[QUOTE=Dejablue;16626597]Let me first say that the car I mentioned is out of my price range, and I really only wanted to drive it to experience the DCT.
It is a really nice Z4...but I couldn't bring myself to pay $35k for a car that already has over 50,000 miles on it.

Update: Today I noticed that the BMW dealer has reduced the price to $33k...I think that they might be reacting to the cold weather mornings starting to arrive here in MassachusettsQUOTE]

That seems like a decent deal. I paid roughly 33k for a 2009 35i DCT with all options in Feb 2013 with the same options that you have listed. If it is CPO then I would buy it.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 03:36 PM   #27
Dejablue
Private
Rep

[QUOTE=Lambobimmer;16627958]
Quote:
Let me first say that the car I mentioned is out of my price range, and I really only wanted to drive it to experience the DCT.

Update: Today I noticed that the BMW dealer has reduced the price to $33k...I think that they might be reacting to the cold weather mornings starting to arrive here in MassachusettsQUOTE]

That seems like a decent deal. I paid roughly 33k for a 2009 35i DCT with all options in Feb 2013 with the same options that you have listed. If it is CPO then I would buy it.
What was the mileage on your car when you bought it?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #28
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep

[QUOTE=Dejablue;16628136]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambobimmer View Post

What was the mileage on your car when you bought it?
I believe that it was 34k
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #29
Dejablue
Private
Rep

[QUOTE=Lambobimmer;16629129]
Quote:

I believe that it was 34k
34k is very manageable, and I would be ok buying a car like a Z4 with that much on the clock. My price range ($23-27K) puts me in a position where I most definitely will have to accept a reasonable amount of mileage on the car I find. Any fluctuations from my price range, which is possible, would not be for a car with over 50k, and a price over $30k.
Even though that car is awesome!
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2014, 02:33 AM   #30
MTHuynh23
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Z4 35i Atacama Yellow

DCT is really good!!! at one point I'd considered selling my car to build another project but the more I think about it, I don't think I could live with myself if I did lol..

Here's my car on the front page of bimmperpost

http://www.bimmerpost.com/z4/

Last edited by MTHuynh23; 09-15-2014 at 02:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2014, 08:39 AM   #31
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHuynh23 View Post
DCT is really good!!! at one point I'd considered selling my car to build another project but the more I think about it, I don't think I could live with myself if I did lol..

Here's my car on the front page of bimmperpost

http://www.bimmerpost.com/z4/
That's a pretty sweet car!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 10:34 AM   #32
dim3314
Private
Rep
Drives: Looking to buy Z4 sDrive35IS

Did you ever find a Z4 that matched your wishlist?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #33
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dim3314 View Post
Did you ever find a Z4 that matched your wishlist?
Funny you should ask…
I closed on my refi last Friday, and so all of the research and compiling of potential Z4 purchases is coming to fruition with my funds arriving in a day or so.
Then the real fun begins…

I have learned so much more about the sales trends and just the overall model that I ever expected.
I have stayed away from boring the local forum members about my quest!

Waiting to get all my financial ducks in a row has benefitted me by being able to finely tune exactly what I need to have in my car.
At this point, I know more about a dealership's new trade-in than they do…and often sooner too.

I have conversed with several dealers (mostly of the private nature) over these months and found many great resources along the way.
For me, the one biggest frustration is the lack of inventory in my area in Massachusetts. So there is always the added expense to ship the car I'd like. This varies by location, but from California it is an added $1100.00.
For some reason it's Texas, California or Florida where most of these Z4 derive from.

I'm psyched and very much wanting to get beyond the negotiation process and start enjoying the new Z4, but I must still be patient. I don't want to make a mistake or choose too early and have something else show up too late.

Buying used is a compromise, but mostly about color combinations because all of the important stuff is non-negotiable for me ( iDrive, DCT and sports seating)
One big challenge I have is usually about an interior color I have not seen in person. Photos of the red leather for example look different on every car!
I know which combination I would like best, but that seems to be out of my control for the most part.
Pricing can be from one extreme to another with cars equipped similarly as well. A lot of dealers mark up the car initially, and come to terms with the market sometime later. That presents a frustration for me, because i am tracking new cars to the market in several ways, so I often hear that they can't reduce the price because they just got the car and haven't had time for it to sit on the lot long enough yet.

It's important to know from a dealer or buyer's side that these cars are among the least practical cars you could buy, and the ones who do buy are a very limited demographic.
Of course a dealer is reluctant to admit that these are not great selling cars, and everyone is looking to deal.

I am a researcher by nature so this long protracted exploration is just the way I do this stuff, and many others may have not tortured themselves as much as I have about the purchase, but hopefully it will all be worth it!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 11:36 AM   #34
dim3314
Private
Rep

I have been browsing around and doing research myself for the past 2 months. I'm located in Southern California. There's not a huge selection of CPOs. With your recent knowledge of doing research in the past few months, do you think you can tell me if you think this would be a good deal or not:

http://www.longbeachbmw.com/certifie...f6e928f6a7.htm

I'm fairly new in the game of buying a used car/CPO, so I saw some things that set alarms off in my head:
-Carfax was from an Infiniti dealer on the Eastcoast
-Carfax doesn't have "data" to compare market value to assess the car if it is above/below market value
-Carfax has no maintenance record indicated

-Dealer's video shows the car all scratched up on the front bumper on the passenger and driver side (I'm assuming they took the pictures right when they acquired it as part of their used inventory)
-Price drops couple hundred every couple weeks. In my past experience, I flat out bought a used 370z convertible not knowing anything and not doing any research on the car itself. The car was cheap for a fully loaded sport touring vert' Z and after driving it for several weeks, I realized the car had some mechanical issues that's why it was so cheap.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 12:04 PM   #35
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
I have been browsing around and doing research myself for the past 2 months. I'm located in Southern California. There's not a huge selection of CPOs. With your recent knowledge of doing research in the past few months, do you think you can tell me if you think this would be a good deal or not:

http://www.longbeachbmw.com/certifie...f6e928f6a7.htm

I'm fairly new in the game of buying a used car/CPO, so I saw some things that set alarms off in my head:
-Carfax was from an Infiniti dealer on the Eastcoast
-Carfax doesn't have "data" to compare market value to assess the car if it is above/below market value
-Carfax has no maintenance record indicated

-Dealer's video shows the car all scratched up on the front bumper on the passenger and driver side (I'm assuming they took the pictures right when they acquired it as part of their used inventory)
-Price drops couple hundred every couple weeks. In my past experience, I flat out bought a used 370z convertible not knowing anything and not doing any research on the car itself. The car was cheap for a fully loaded sport touring vert' Z and after driving it for several weeks, I realized the car had some mechanical issues that's why it was so cheap.

Well, I can tell you that this car is very well equipped.
It has all of what are the most desirable options / equipment installed.
The price seems pretty competitive as well. I haven't shopped anything newer than 2012, but I can tell you that I am looking at a Certified 2012 35i with M-package at a local BMW dealer and they are at $43k…willing pretty easily to go to $39k after a short non-commited conversation in the parking lot with a sales manager.
So, $45 for the 35is is probably reasonable.

However…that video is definitely a concern with the obvious scratches on the nose. I didn't see the curb rash you mentioned, but it's probably not all that serious, and of course they've touched it up so it should be fine.
Although i would sweat the dealer a bit about it that's for sure!

It's very common for the high end dealer to recondition rims.
The saving grace is that this car has lots of warranty time left, with only 17k on the clock.

VIN long WBALM1C51DE633885

Type code LM1C

Type Z4 35I (USA)

Dev. series E89 ()

Line Z

Body type ROADST

Steering LL

Door count 2

Engine N54T

Cubical capacity 3.00

Power 250

Transmision HECK

Gearbox MECH

Colour ALPINWEISS 3 (300)

Upholstery LEDER KANSAS/D1 KORALLROT (LYD1)

Prod. date 2012-08-07

Order options
No. Description
1CA SELECTION COP RELEVANT VEHICLES

1CB CO2 CONTENT

1CD BRAKE ENERGY REGENERATION

2MV M ALLOY WHEELS DOUBLESPOKE 326 M/MT

2VB TYRE PRESSURE INDICATOR

248 STEERING WHEEL HEATING

302 ALARM SYSTEM

319 INTEGRATED UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL

322 COMFORT ACCESS SYSTEM

387 WIND DEFLECTOR

4BN FINE WOOD TRIM ASH GRAIN

4NA INTERIOR MIRROR WITH DIG. COMPASS

4UT THROUGH-LOAD.W.INT.TRANSPORT BAG

430 INT/EXT RR VW MIRROR W AUT ANTI-DAZZLE

431 INTERIOR RR VW MIRROR W AUT ANTI-D

441 SMOKERS PACKAGE

459 SEAT ADJUSTM., ELECTR. W. MEMORY

488 LUMBAR SUPPORT DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER

493 STORAGE COMPARTMENT PACKAGE

494 SEAT HEATING F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER

502 HEADLIGHT WASHER SYSTEM

508 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)

521 RAIN SENSOR

534 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING

544 CRUISE CONTROL WITH BRAKING FUNCTION

563 LIGHTS PACKAGE

570 STRONGER ELECTRICITY SUPPLY

6AA BMW TELESERVICES

6AB CONTROL TELESERVICES

6FL USB-/AUDIO INTERFACE

6UH TRAFFIC INFORMATION

6VC CONTROL COMBOX

609 NAVIGATION SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL

615 EXTENDED BMW ONLINE INFORMATION

620 VOICE INPUT SYSTEM

639 COMPLETE PREP. CELLULAR PHONE USA/CDN

677 HIFI SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL

693 SATELLITE TUNER PREPARATION

697 AREA-CODE 1

8KC OELSERVICEINT. 24.000KM/24MONTHS

8SC COUNTRY SPEC. RELEASE OF TELESERVICE

8SP COP CONTROL

8S4 DECODING VARIABLE LIGHT DISTRIBUTIO

8TN DAYTIME LIGHTS ABOUT LIGHTMENU ADJU

9AA EXTERNAL SKIN PROTECTION

925 SHIPPING PROTECTION PACKAGE

Series options
No. Description
2TC SPORTS TRANSMISSION W.DOPPELKUPPLUNG

2VF ADAPTIV M SUSPENSION

216 SERVOTRONIC

249 MULTI-FUNCTION FOR STEERING WHEEL

423 FLOOR MATS, VELOUR

481 SPORT SEATS F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER

5DS LUGGAGE-COMPARTMENT EMERG. RELEASE

524 ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS

645 RADIO CONTROL US

7XA M LEATH.STEERING WHEEL W.PADDLES/MULTI

715 M AERODYNAMICS PACKAGE

775 INDIVIDUAL ROOF-LINING ANTHRACITE

8SM VIN, VISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE

823 HOT CLIMATE VERSION

840 HIGH SPEED SYNCHRONISATION

845 ACOUSTIC BELT WARNING

850 ADD FUEL TANK FILLING FOR EXPORT

853 LANGUAGE VERSION ENGLISH

876 RADIO FREQUENCY 315 MHZ
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 12:11 PM   #36
dim3314
Private
Rep

Quote:
Well, I can tell you that this car is very well equipped.
It has all of what are the most desirable options / equipment installed.
The price seems pretty competitive as well. I haven't shopped anything newer than 2012, but I can tell you that I am looking at a Certified 2012 35i with M-package at a local BMW dealer and they are at $43k…willing pretty easily to go to $39k after a short non-commited conversation in the parking lot with a sales manager.
So, $45 for the 35is is probably reasonable.

However…that video is definitely a concern with the obvious scratches on the nose. I didn't see the curb rash you mentioned, but it's probably not all that serious, and of course they've touched it up so it should be fine.
Although i would sweat the dealer a bit about it that's for sure!

It's very common for the high end dealer to recondition rims.
The saving grace is that this car has lots of warranty time left, with only 17k on the clock.

VIN long WBALM1C51DE633885

Type code LM1C

Type Z4 35I (USA)

Dev. series E89 ()

Line Z

Body type ROADST

Steering LL

Door count 2

Engine N54T

Cubical capacity 3.00

Power 250

Transmision HECK

Gearbox MECH

Colour ALPINWEISS 3 (300)

Upholstery LEDER KANSAS/D1 KORALLROT (LYD1)

Prod. date 2012-08-07

Order options
No. Description
1CA SELECTION COP RELEVANT VEHICLES

1CB CO2 CONTENT

1CD BRAKE ENERGY REGENERATION

2MV M ALLOY WHEELS DOUBLESPOKE 326 M/MT

2VB TYRE PRESSURE INDICATOR

248 STEERING WHEEL HEATING

302 ALARM SYSTEM

319 INTEGRATED UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL

322 COMFORT ACCESS SYSTEM

387 WIND DEFLECTOR

4BN FINE WOOD TRIM ASH GRAIN

4NA INTERIOR MIRROR WITH DIG. COMPASS

4UT THROUGH-LOAD.W.INT.TRANSPORT BAG

430 INT/EXT RR VW MIRROR W AUT ANTI-DAZZLE

431 INTERIOR RR VW MIRROR W AUT ANTI-D

441 SMOKERS PACKAGE

459 SEAT ADJUSTM., ELECTR. W. MEMORY

488 LUMBAR SUPPORT DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER

493 STORAGE COMPARTMENT PACKAGE

494 SEAT HEATING F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER

502 HEADLIGHT WASHER SYSTEM

508 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)

521 RAIN SENSOR

534 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING

544 CRUISE CONTROL WITH BRAKING FUNCTION

563 LIGHTS PACKAGE

570 STRONGER ELECTRICITY SUPPLY

6AA BMW TELESERVICES

6AB CONTROL TELESERVICES

6FL USB-/AUDIO INTERFACE

6UH TRAFFIC INFORMATION

6VC CONTROL COMBOX

609 NAVIGATION SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL

615 EXTENDED BMW ONLINE INFORMATION

620 VOICE INPUT SYSTEM

639 COMPLETE PREP. CELLULAR PHONE USA/CDN

677 HIFI SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL

693 SATELLITE TUNER PREPARATION

697 AREA-CODE 1

8KC OELSERVICEINT. 24.000KM/24MONTHS

8SC COUNTRY SPEC. RELEASE OF TELESERVICE

8SP COP CONTROL

8S4 DECODING VARIABLE LIGHT DISTRIBUTIO

8TN DAYTIME LIGHTS ABOUT LIGHTMENU ADJU

9AA EXTERNAL SKIN PROTECTION

925 SHIPPING PROTECTION PACKAGE

Series options
No. Description
2TC SPORTS TRANSMISSION W.DOPPELKUPPLUNG

2VF ADAPTIV M SUSPENSION

216 SERVOTRONIC

249 MULTI-FUNCTION FOR STEERING WHEEL

423 FLOOR MATS, VELOUR

481 SPORT SEATS F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER

5DS LUGGAGE-COMPARTMENT EMERG. RELEASE

524 ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS

645 RADIO CONTROL US

7XA M LEATH.STEERING WHEEL W.PADDLES/MULTI

715 M AERODYNAMICS PACKAGE

775 INDIVIDUAL ROOF-LINING ANTHRACITE

8SM VIN, VISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE

823 HOT CLIMATE VERSION

840 HIGH SPEED SYNCHRONISATION

845 ACOUSTIC BELT WARNING

850 ADD FUEL TANK FILLING FOR EXPORT

853 LANGUAGE VERSION ENGLISH

876 RADIO FREQUENCY 315 MHZ
So when I originally saw this car about almost 2 months back, the starting price they were asking was about $47k, and now its at $45. Around SoCal, there aren't that many 2013 and up 35IS, only 11' and 12' IS. Ones with similar packages are asking around $42k ~$43k! But you make a good point as using this to my negotiating advantage. Do you think I can get car to around in the lower $40s? You said you spoke to a sales manager in the parking lot and he was giving you a non-committing price of $39k, did you use anything to pull the price down even more?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 12:45 PM   #37
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
So when I originally saw this car about almost 2 months back, the starting price they were asking was about $47k, and now its at $45. Around SoCal, there aren't that many 2013 and up 35IS, only 11' and 12' IS. Ones with similar packages are asking around $42k ~$43k! But you make a good point as using this to my negotiating advantage. Do you think I can get car to around in the lower $40s? You said you spoke to a sales manager in the parking lot and he was giving you a non-committing price of $39k, did you use anything to pull the price down even more?
It seems that you are in a good negotiating position because they have had the car for months already.
Don't listen to the "It's the convertible season now" crap, when you suggest a further discount.
I would tell them your top price is:_____ and if you have to you'll buy one elsewhere and have it shipped to you.
White and black cars are flooding the market right now, so if you're really stuck on a white Z4, you will find them.
If it were me, I'd ask them "How close can you get to $40k on that car if I'm ready to buy now?".
I told the sales manager" Hey, if you drop the price on that 2012 Z4 by $10 grand…I'll buy it right now."
He said: "If i could do that, I'd buy it!"
Then I said what about $35? as I drove off…he yelled "Pull in…I'll go to $39!"
I waved goodbye…even though it is a pretty good price, the car is awesome…just too much for me.
I spoke with them the next day, and told them to find me a similar 2011, and they just might.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:19 PM   #38
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Additionally…
I sold new Toyotas for a while, and among the things I learned about dealerships is:
The end of the month is the BEST TIME to get a deal on a ar in inventory…new or used.
Also, get all the help you may need from the salesperson…BUY from the manager.
Most dealers do not allow their salespeople to let a customer leave the showroom without getting introduced to the sales manager for the salesperson.
At my dealership, it was a serious offense.
Once the Manager is at the table, expect the prices to go down…especially in the last week of the month.
To the salesperson, it's about the commission.
For the manager, it's the sales unit…not necessarily the profit.
They have to move units to get more cars in.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #39
paris1
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 35i Space Grey over Coral

Dejablue:
"One big challenge I have is usually about an interior color I have not seen in person. Photos of the red leather for example look different on every car!
I know which combination I would like best, but that seems to be out of my control for the most part."

Boy, can I relate! Six months ago my wife and I went through "the search" and found the most frustrating part the lack of really attractive color combinations in the used Z4 market. So many "non-colors", black, white, silver, grey with predominantly black interiors. Since it is her DD, I just backed out of the process and left it up to her. She settled on space grey with coral red interior. I have to say, to me the car is absolutely nothing special to look at with the top up, but when it's down it's an entirely different story. That red leather is gorgeous! BTW, the only color it didn't work with for me was Melbourne Red. It's just too much red and the shades clash!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #40
dim3314
Private
Rep

Quote:
Additionally…
I sold new Toyotas for a while, and among the things I learned about dealerships is:
The end of the month is the BEST TIME to get a deal on a ar in inventory…new or used.
Also, get all the help you may need from the salesperson…BUY from the manager.
Most dealers do not allow their salespeople to let a customer leave the showroom without getting introduced to the sales manager for the salesperson.
At my dealership, it was a serious offense.
Once the Manager is at the table, expect the prices to go down…especially in the last week of the month.
To the salesperson, it's about the commission.
For the manager, it's the sales unit…not necessarily the profit.
They have to move units to get more cars in.
Thanks for the tip. I've heard that many times before to go towards end of the month/quarter. Since it is the end of April, i'm assuming this week would be a good week to buy. Also, BMW CPO is offering good financing rates (1.99% for up to 60 months).

Now the internal debate right now is to get it now and hope no one buys it, or wait until end of next month (car is on the lot longer, hopefully the price goes down even more so the dealer gets more desperate, and great financing rates end 6/1).

I do want to try and get that car down to around $40k/$41k, or even better, get the car OTD at $45k.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:30 PM   #41
dim3314
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris1 View Post
Dejablue:
"One big challenge I have is usually about an interior color I have not seen in person. Photos of the red leather for example look different on every car!
I know which combination I would like best, but that seems to be out of my control for the most part."

Boy, can I relate! Six months ago my wife and I went through "the search" and found the most frustrating part the lack of really attractive color combinations in the used Z4 market. So many "non-colors", black, white, silver, grey with predominantly black interiors. Since it is her DD, I just backed out of the process and left it up to her. She settled on space grey with coral red interior. I have to say, to me the car is absolutely nothing special to look at with the top up, but when it's down it's an entirely different story. That red leather is gorgeous! BTW, the only color it didn't work with for me was Melbourne Red. It's just too much red and the shades clash!
What's the differenbe between the melbourne red vs the coral red? I know the coral red is pretty bright.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:38 PM   #42
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
What's the differenbe between the melbourne red vs the coral red? I know the coral red is pretty bright.
Melbourne Red is an exterior color.
Coral red is interior.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:41 PM   #43
Dejablue
Private
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the tip. I've heard that many times before to go towards end of the month/quarter. Since it is the end of April, i'm assuming this week would be a good week to buy. Also, BMW CPO is offering good financing rates (1.99% for up to 60 months).

Now the internal debate right now is to get it now and hope no one buys it, or wait until end of next month (car is on the lot longer, hopefully the price goes down even more so the dealer gets more desperate, and great financing rates end 6/1).

I do want to try and get that car down to around $40k/$41k, or even better, get the car OTD at $45k.
That may work out, BUT they may bail on it, and send it to auction.
Then if you can find it, the showroom clock starts new at a new dealership.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 01:53 PM   #44
dim3314
Private
Rep

Quote:
That may work out, BUT they may bail on it, and send it to auction.
Then if you can find it, the showroom clock starts new at a new dealership.
Do you know how long dealers usually let used/CPO cars sit on their lot for?
Appreciate 0