New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-21-2016, 08:21 AM   #23
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Three news channels that exist only for the sake of making money. All three are involved in race baiting because there is money in it. CNN just takes it to new levels. US does not have a race problem what we do have is a news reporting problem.
You must not live in the south. I live in a city that is 50/50 white and black. I employ 40+ black folks. All of them would disagree with you, as would I. It's better than 50 years ago but it's not gone.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 08:23 AM   #24
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The US is by far-and-away the least racist country on the planet.
Facts or feelings? Because I don't thing GB, France and many European countries would agree with that.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50
      08-21-2016, 08:37 AM   #25
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc
Facts or feelings? Because I don't thing GB, France and many European countries would agree with that.
Would their response be fact or feeling? If you include religious bigotry, Europe has a REAL problem right now. For what it's worth, I agree we have a race problem. I do not believe the problem is what people who profit from it on. It's sides want us to believe it is, though.
      08-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #26
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Still trying to find out if the official name change from Communist News Network to Clinton News Network has gone through yet.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 08:39 AM   #27
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
You obviously don't know those countries then.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #28
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:
The US is by far-and-away the least racist country on the planet.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/09/am...-in-the-world/

It's as factual as polling gets...

You said above that black southerners would disagree that the US has a race problem in the south; do you think blacks in the north would feel differently?

Do you live in the south?
      08-21-2016, 09:00 AM   #29
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

CNN aired this ignorant race bait ticket story, not fox.
That lemmon guyirl is a piece of work too.
Look up this sid gal who wrote the ignorant tickets story. Nothing but racial pot stirring, ratings boosting horse shit.

This was a good one.

08-21-2016, 09:00 AM   #30
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:
Would their response be fact or feeling? If you include religious bigotry, Europe has a REAL problem right now. For what it's worth, I agree we have a race problem. I do not believe the problem is what people who profit from it on. It's sides want us to believe it is, though.
Religious bigotry is far different than racial bigotry. And I wouldn't think Europe has a religious bigotry problem at all, despite how the media reports it.

When you liberal politicians bringing in a group of people with absolutely no employable skills now or in the foreseeable future, living off welfare benefits that the citizens are paying for, terrorizing the populace in the name of their religion, and refusing to assimilate - that's not religious bigotry... But it does generate liberal voters. And the "immigrants" are clearly the most religiously bigoted people on the planet - even more than atheists.

And keep your eyes open; the same thing is happening in Minneapolis, Dearborn, Nashville, and other places - it's only a matter of time til the Media here starts accusing Americans of "religious bigotry" for the same situation.
      08-21-2016, 09:02 AM   #31
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw
Religious bigotry is far different than racial bigotry. And I wouldn't think Europe has a religious bigotry problem at all, despite how the media reports it.

When you liberal politicians bringing in a group of people with absolutely no employable skills now or in the foreseeable future, living off welfare benefits that the citizens are paying for, terrorizing the populace in the name of their religion, and refusing to assimilate - that's not religious bigotry... But it does generate liberal voters. And the "immigrants" are clearly the most religiously bigoted people on the planet - even more than atheists.

And keep your eyes open; the same thing is happening in Minneapolis, Dearborn, Nashville, and other places - it's only a matter of time til the Media here starts accusing Americans of "religious bigotry" for the same situation.
So, you're saying that their repression is more socio-economic than ideological or bigotry-based? Now you're on to something.
      08-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #32
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So, you're saying that there repression is more socio-economic than ideological or bigotry-based? Now you're on to something.
That's exactly what I'm saying. The media paints it as some Neanderthal response to those who are different - which simply isn't true.

It's been disputed by the government (of course), but citizens in the UK and elsewhere say that there are neighborhoods where the police no longer go, and Sharia law is enforced. It doesn't take long for the citizens to cry foul.
      08-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #33
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
That's exactly what I'm saying. The media paints it as some Neanderthal response to those who are different - which simply isn't true.
I agree. Same is true of race in the US (mostly). We agree! Why don't people understand this? It's not rocket science.
      08-21-2016, 09:24 AM   #34
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So, you're saying that there repression is more socio-economic than ideological or bigotry-based? Now you're on to something.
I agree. Same is true of race in the US. We agree!
Well... Not sure how socio-economic would actually be defined. I really don't care if my neighbors are above, equal, or below me on the socio-economic ladder. Most American simply:

1. don't want to pay for their livelihood (Most are not opposed to helping someone over a rough spot, but feel it needs to be mostly an individual choice, vs. a government program),

2. don't want them doing things that affect them, and/or violate social norms in the US - like parking in the yard, cooking a pig in an open pit, partying to where it disturbs me, living 22 people in a 2 bedroom, etc.,

3. don't want them expecting special treatment,

4. want them to understand how the US works, and why this country is such a fantastic thing,

5. to a large degree don't want a disproportionate share of people on a different socio-economic level, because it tends to impact the above three items.

Would any of this be considered bigotry?
      08-21-2016, 09:30 AM   #35
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I agree. Same is true of race in the US (mostly). We agree! Why don't people understand this? It's not rocket science.
Because politicians set the stage for political discourse. They exist on votes. They can either get votes by swaying opinion, or creating new votes.

Immigrants create new votes. Immigrants vote democrat 80+% of the time, as do second generation immigrants. Americans don't have a problem with immigration as long as they aren't run over with it. Liberal politicians take advantage of this.

And before anyone flames me, republican politicians have ignored immigration because it creates cheap labor. As Trump said in the first debate "no one on this stage would be talking about immigration if it weren't for me."
      08-21-2016, 09:31 AM   #36
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Well... Not sure how socio-economic would actually be defined. I really don't care if my neighbors are above, equal, or below me on the socio-economic ladder. Most American simply:

1. don't want to pay for their livelihood (Most are not opposed to helping someone over a rough spot, but feel it needs to be mostly an individual choice, vs. a government program),

2. don't want them doing things that affect them, and/or violate social norms in the US - like parking in the yard, cooking a pig in an open pit, partying to where it disturbs me, living 22 people in a 2 bedroom, etc.,

4. want them to understand how the US works, and why this country is such a fantastic thing,

5. to a large degree don't want a disproportionate share of people on a different socio-economic level, because it tends to impact the above three items.

If you have the same expectations of all and believing all are entitled to the same "benefits" on that basis, then I think that is the definition of non-bigoted.
      08-21-2016, 09:42 AM   #37
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Wait what.... Parking in the yard and open pit pig roasts are no bueno? Since when!? Next thing a house with wheels won't be accepted.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 10:26 AM   #38
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:

Depends who you ask. If you ask the person that continually cries racist and bigot, then yes. If you ask someone who thinks logically, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
If you have the same expectations of all and believing all are entitled to the same "benefits" on that basis, then I think that is the definition of non-bigoted.
Exactly. A lot of the "racists" feel the same way about whites, blacks, Mexicans, etc... but that doesn't fit the agenda some are pushing.

I hate everyone equally, and that does not make me a racists.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 01:29 PM   #39
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
You must not live in the south. I live in a city that is 50/50 white and black. I employ 40+ black folks. All of them would disagree with you, as would I. It's better than 50 years ago but it's not gone.
Absolutely ginormous this! Have we made strides? Sure

Is there still plenty of racism in America? Without any question!

Did you guys see the story of the guy in Oklahoma who tied 3 nooses out on a tree, off of a major highway recently? He claims it was to "deer crime and would be criminals".
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50
      08-21-2016, 03:23 PM   #40
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Absolutely ginormous this! Have we made strides? Sure

Is there still plenty of racism in America? Without any question!

Did you guys see the story of the guy in Oklahoma who tied 3 nooses out on a tree, off of a major highway recently? He claims it was to "deer crime and would be criminals".
122 lynchings on record in Oklahoma.
82 whites 40 blacks. Bet you didn't know that did you?
That TV crap will brainwash you if you're not careful.

Deer = deter, I assume.
      08-21-2016, 03:47 PM   #41
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

And anyone who still refers to fox news as faux, I'd put them left of liberal. Maybe take a minute to read. I even pulled this from a nice and liberal site/PBS.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stor...emocratic.html
      08-21-2016, 04:21 PM   #42
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

It's easy to claim racism does not exist... The Facts prove otherwise.
Appreciate 2
Lups11826.50
Doc Oc1422.00
      08-21-2016, 04:33 PM   #43
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
What we feel is irrelevant.

Because of me finland gets a lot of bad press here for our racism. I'm not downplaying it, we too have it. Depression hits this country and suddenly everybody hates everyone.

What we do do here is discuss it.we don't keep it as a secret. We let the opposition roll and we make it an issue. (however we suck at immigrating so you should probably use Canada as a reference for that) We also have a minimum pay and our tax system does a good job at hunting down those who skip making their mandatory pension pays.

I got back here last January when we had the big sons of Odin thing here. I went out to look for trouble (since I'm me) and I found a few of them. We exchanged a few words and a few hits, naturally after I saw the police car coming to us.

Then again I'm me. I like making fun of races but that's what humor is. We pick on others. At least that's what I was used to.

In the USA I was told all the time to stay away from certain parts because black, Hispanic or the worst: Religious people. Not once did anyone warn me away from the stuck up white folks.

Europe isn't much better but we have a great reason to get along. The last time we let it go to far, we nearly wiped ourselves out.

Oh btw. Everyone here gets a free education. Through universities too. That equalizes more than some I'm whiter than you bs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?

Last edited by Lups; 08-21-2016 at 04:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 04:49 PM   #44
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
It's easy to claim racism does not exist... The Facts prove otherwise.
If you ever hear someone say it doesn't, slap them for me. But it will never be a racist free planet/hemisphere/continent/country/state/city/neighborhood. I guarantee that.