New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

02-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
mrbmwz435i
Rep
Drives: z4 35i

Talking jb4 woooooooow , z4 35i

heey everyone
i just install my jb4 n the dci
and all wht i can say is wooooooooooooow its amazing
the car is more smother n holyshit its amazing
and the sound i love it i can hear the turbo iam in love with it
thanx alot terry . today i will take it to the dayno n i put the result

iam soo happy

next step downpipe , exhaus and intercooler
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 02:15 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

The JB4 definitely does make a BIG difference and turns the car into an entirely different beast. I'm sure that you're enjoying the new found horsepower and torque as well. Feel free to contact me if you guys have any questions at all about the product and I'll be more than happy to help out!
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 02:30 AM   #3
al1
Private
Rep

I know it is a very childish question but wondering if it is traceable by bmw diagnose procedure ??

Since cars and parts are very expensive in Turkey, my warranty is very important for me and cant loss it for just adding a chip :S

anyways the way that you explained the sound, has tempted me to order one so please some info guys ..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by al1 View Post
I know it is a very childish question but wondering if it is traceable by bmw diagnose procedure ??

Since cars and parts are very expensive in Turkey, my warranty is very important for me and cant loss it for just adding a chip :S

anyways the way that you explained the sound, has tempted me to order one so please some info guys ..
if your part failures are due to the aftermarket mods, then yes, it will not be covered by warranty (at least in US). they can't void the warranty all together for that but from what i know, it is traceable in case they need to pull any information off of your ECU
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2011, 02:06 AM   #5
al1
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last E92 M3 View Post
if your part failures are due to the aftermarket mods, then yes, it will not be covered by warranty (at least in US). they can't void the warranty all together for that but from what i know, it is traceable in case they need to pull any information off of your ECU

I see, if an engine light or something like that turns on, it means they would understand ...

They sell a brand that I have never heard before without ruining the warranty but it feels retarded to spend 2k euros for this mod instead of spending 600 dollars..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 05:45 AM   #6
PilotZ4
Registered
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 S35i

Ive had the chip for almost a year now and I had to take the car in after it had a pump failure and they fixed the car with no issues still loving the upgrade but the hot weather here (45 degrees C) really has a toll on the performance.

cheers!
Appreciate 0