New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - California

05-07-2014, 04:43 AM   #1
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport

Talking SoCal LA santa monica drive and eat meat(meet)

Hello Ladies and Gents of LA

I'm hoping to gather up a lot of drivers and fellow BMW enthusiasts who'd like to meet up and drive and mingle a bit afterwards to get to know those on the forums. I'd like everyone to bring a friendly attitude to share what they like about their cars and others as well as the drive we'll be having.

Cannot stress this enough, please dont come out with bald tires... I really don't want to see anyone get into an accident and also please just drive carefully if you have not been canyon driving in awhile, it's not a race so don't go crazy, as you can see its a good lengthy drive

We'll initially meet up in Santa Monica, go up the 405N, head west towards calabasas, and come down the PCH near malibu grab a bite to eat and again drive towards santa monica or further down.

Anyone is welcome to leave and join anytime of the event.

Things to bring! water bottles [long drive], sun screen, cash, cameras - gopros, whatever you need

DATE: 05/25/14 one week after bimmerfest

A new meetup location had to be arranged due to the Parking Lot enforcement

Anyone currently stated that will come out will receive a personal message, PM, from me stating the new meetup location as well as the other locations. I apologize for the changes!

IF you have not gotten a PM from me about the new location, please contact me. And i sincerely ask that you do not post the new location

Hope a lot of you can make it out!

Last edited by tmdals0213; 05-19-2014 at 05:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2014, 05:29 AM   #2
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport

A new meetup location had to be arranged due to the Parking Lot enforcement

Anyone currently stated that will come out will receive a personal message, PM, from me stating the new meetup location as well as the other locations. I apologize for the changes!

IF you have not gotten a PM from me about the new location, please contact me. And i sincerely ask that you do not post the new location
Appreciate 0