New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

02-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
SWO Daddy
Private
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3

WTB: '11 35is coming off lease this April/May

Looking to pick up a 35is coming off lease this late spring upon my return from Afghanistan. Hoping I can interest some of you folks who are thinking of turning back in your leased 35is'. I'm guessing most lease buy-outs are around $40k. I'd be willing to pay buy-out plus some to avoid purchasing from a dealer and enduring their mark-ups.

I realize BMW does not allow lease transfers after 6 mos to lease end, so the leasee will have to pay the buy out. But I'm sure there's a safe way to guarantee protection for the seller and myself as the buyer. Will give it more thought.

Obviously, I haven't fully figured out how to do this yet, but hope to hear from those interested or have ideas how to do this.

Thanks.
      02-20-2013, 05:13 AM   #2
RATED MMMM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: HULK M3

Z4 is

Hey I work over at BMW Roswell and I don't know how it would work but we have about 10 emp that took that lease deal and I saw this post as I was actually looking for an exhaust thread for a co worker but might be worth looking into for you to see if you are able to get one of these vehicle before they get turned in. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like and let's see if there is a way to get you one. Wfutey@penskeautomotive.com
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWO Daddy View Post
Looking to pick up a 35is coming off lease this late spring upon my return from Afghanistan. Hoping I can interest some of you folks who are thinking of turning back in your leased 35is'. I'm guessing most lease buy-outs are around $40k. I'd be willing to pay buy-out plus some to avoid purchasing from a dealer and enduring their mark-ups.

I realize BMW does not allow lease transfers after 6 mos to lease end, so the leasee will have to pay the buy out. But I'm sure there's a safe way to guarantee protection for the seller and myself as the buyer. Will give it more thought.

Obviously, I haven't fully figured out how to do this yet, but hope to hear from those interested or have ideas how to do this.

Thanks.
Hmmm...., I don't supposed you'd want to wait until Sept? Alternatively, You could potentially buy mine in May @ $40,224 (tax?) + 3 remaining lease payments of $632. That would make my wife happy but then I'd not have my farewell summer that i was looking forward to.....
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
SWO Daddy
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED MMMM View Post
Hey I work over at BMW Roswell and I don't know how it would work but we have about 10 emp that took that lease deal and I saw this post as I was actually looking for an exhaust thread for a co worker but might be worth looking into for you to see if you are able to get one of these vehicle before they get turned in. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like and let's see if there is a way to get you one. Wfutey@penskeautomotive.com
I'll email shortly, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Hmmm...., I don't supposed you'd want to wait until Sept? Alternatively, You could potentially buy mine in May @ $40,224 (tax?) + 3 remaining lease payments of $632. That would make my wife happy but then I'd not have my farewell summer that i was looking forward to.....
Can't wait until September, but would be ready to buy with a cashier's check and cash in late April/early May for buyout plus 3 payments. I'll PM you.
      02-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #5
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWO Daddy View Post
I'll email shortly, thanks.

Can't wait until September, but would be ready to buy with a cashier's check and cash in late April/early May for buyout plus 3 payments. I'll PM you.
You be getting a super deal SWO Daddy this is a well locked after car and nice mods ... BTW thanks for serving ... safe trip home and good luck!

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2013, 03:21 AM   #6
SWO Daddy
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3RD View Post
You be getting a super deal SWO Daddy this is a well locked after car and nice mods ... BTW thanks for serving ... safe trip home and good luck!
Thanks very much and I hope Wraith. and I can work something out.
      03-05-2013, 04:39 AM   #7
SWO Daddy
Private
Rep

bump
      03-08-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
SWO Daddy
Private
Rep

5 weeks to go before I get home. Still hoping to find a 35is lease turn-in. Please let me know if we can work something out.
      03-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Silver-Bolt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is Melbourne Red

Garage List
2011 Z4 35is  [9.00]
Our 2011 35is is available. Red/Black, Premium pack, premium sound, cold weather pack, no nav. 326 19" wheels. 16k miles. Clear bra since new. Garage kept not a scratch. screwnuts@comcast.net
Appreciate 0