New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

03-14-2016, 08:02 PM   #1
Dejablue
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 SDrive 35is

Z4: Season Two

Had a tease of some nice weather...looking forward to Season Two with my Z.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2016, 02:07 PM   #2
ljkiter
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: z4 35i manual

damn that color is clean
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2016, 10:07 PM   #3
Zyal8r
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 E89

Lookin good

I was following your very informative "Hunt" thread while I was hunting as well. Glad to know you are back. I started out looking for a 2 series with the THP (track handling package) or at least something trackable. Realized that I could get a Z4 with more options more motor, roadster/hardtop for less. I found one. back in June also. It is pristine and looks just like yours. Pristine has been my problem. I usually drive the wheels off my cars. Now I can't bring myself to track it because it is too nice. We have done road trips to N.C., Tail of the Dragon and many many others but I have just scratched the surface of its capabilities. Last summer was incredibly hot here, but the fall and winter has provided ample top down driving, and now spring is here!
Drive on and keep us posted.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2016, 06:36 AM   #4
Dejablue
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 SDrive 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyal8r View Post
I was following your very informative "Hunt" thread while I was hunting as well. Glad to know you are back. I started out looking for a 2 series with the THP (track handling package) or at least something trackable. Realized that I could get a Z4 with more options more motor, roadster/hardtop for less. I found one. back in June also. It is pristine and looks just like yours. Pristine has been my problem. I usually drive the wheels off my cars. Now I can't bring myself to track it because it is too nice. We have done road trips to N.C., Tail of the Dragon and many many others but I have just scratched the surface of its capabilities. Last summer was incredibly hot here, but the fall and winter has provided ample top down driving, and now spring is here!
Drive on and keep us posted.
Thanks man, it sounds like your "Hunt for Z4" was a successful one!
I can relate to your reluctance to track your car. Personally, even though my car is stupid fast, I have no intension of making anything more of it than having occasional fun driving aggressively on the highways, and not on a track.
For me, it's about style and versatility over speed...and these cars deliver on all counts.
Appreciate 1