New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

03-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #23
ipsofacto
Explorer
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: Z4 30sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux good View Post
I am planning to drive from the UK, through France, into Switzerland (through the Swiss Alps) and into Italy (Lake Como) spend a week there then back home.
This trip should find some fantastic roads and scenery, if anyone could help with my plans/route that may know these areas please let me know.
Once in Switzerland , don't miss the riviera road (in blue signs) from Lausanne up to Vevey, Montreux in the direction of Martigny
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #24
rasputin
Private
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsofacto View Post
Just to widen my scope of knowledge, have you recently experiensed any interesting European road.

I know this one,
http://www.khs.info/en/austria-classic-tour.html and some in Switzerland (my country)

but still in search of similar exciting roads or highways (in Germany or France, or Spain) for the 30i to enjoy.

though all depends on the individual judgement of the interesting criteria and the personal degree of excitement !!!
So which ones are the most exciting in Switzerland?
Appreciate 0