New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #23
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
really disappointed with trying to find a stream for UFC last night..ended up going back to my laptop and website to TV via HDMI I use..much more stable and clear....let's see how this AMs NFL games look..regardless...still happy with my firestick
are you talking about trying to steal it for free? because it streams fine using the official UFC app but you will have to pay for it like ppv.

then again, the firetv stick is just okay for streaming anything. it's pretty basic and cheap. apps crash all the time on it too. it's good for basic stuff like travel or a tv that you don't use every day imo.

if you're trying to use it as your main device, i would likely research other options.
      01-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #24
DKX4///M
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Genisis, IPTV, and I've been paying $15 a month for Sling TV....reliable HD cable.

Also have an app that gets me live local channels, even news 12 long island. I gotta double check what it's called.

Also pay $10 / mo, for netflix and have $99/yr amazon prime menbership..

So fir $35 a month I have more channels movies and shows than anyone I know,,,

LITTLE TIP : YOUTUBE HOW TO ADD ADULT CHANNEL PACKAGE...YOU GET FULL ACCESS TO BRAZZERS, NAUGHTY AMERICA, BANG BROS, MO FOS and like ten more lol...full HD

YOUR WELCOME
Appreciate 0