New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

04-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
Eltee
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35i

Feeler: FS (or trade) Black 19" OEM Alloys BLACK

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Backing off of this car because of the black wheels

I'm seriously considering purchasing a 2011 35is in California. Only thing that is holding me back is the fact that it has black 19" alloys. I'm simply not a fan of that look.

I've added a picture of the wheels that are on the car. It is a CPO so the tires should be decent. (Looks like Potenza REO50A RFTs)

Anyone know what wheel these are?

Anyone interested in purchasing, or trading for 18"s? (I'd be driving from CA to Milwaukee if anyone along the way is interested)

OK this is just a feeler regarding the possibility of selling or trading 19" OEM alloys with RFTs for 18"wheels that have non RFTs or RFTs that are in need of replacement.

I'm in the process of searching for a newer Z4 3.5i or 3.5is and most (if not all) have the standard 19" alloys with RFTs. (see photo for style)

Even though these are great looking wheels, I would just as soon have 18" non run flats to experience a "softer" ride even though I would sacrifice some handling.

Sooooo... just looking to see if anyone would be interested in swapping 19s for 18s of if there is a demand for these 19s. (would assume this would be a "downgrade" in most people's minds)

Haven't purchased a Z yet, but it is just a matter of time (2-3 weeks) before I pull the trigger.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Eltee; 05-05-2014 at 08:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
Eltee
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35i

Bump... added new info
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2014, 07:26 AM   #3
VailM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is

I would look to sell those on another (larger) forum. Though tough sell as they ruin that Z4 and would most likely ruin just about any other car they go on. Also you are going to have to get a new set of tires as runflats are terrible on the Z, get a set of PSS.
Appreciate 0