New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

07-05-2015, 10:19 AM   #1
scoobyj
Rep
Drives: Z4

Z4 parts / airbag questions.

Hi All,

Ive just purchased a 2011 z4 35i dct in alpine white with red leather, media pack and with low miles But is an accident damage car that is going to be a project for me.

I have a list of parts I need and will need some advise if poss.

Parts I need:

Front Drivers side wing.
Drivers Side headlight
Drivers side side skirt
Bonnet
New Front bumper....im going to replace with an Msport bumper and at the same time replace the rear with the Msport one.
Drivers airbag
Passenger airbag - so this is where im confused. Does the passenger airbag need most of the dash replaced or is the a separate part all across the top from one side to the next?

Im from the uk but happy to pay postage from Europe if required as long as i works out cheaper than buying from BMW direct.

Help and advise would be much appreciate.

Many Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
rking117
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i & 320i

i constantly refer to getbmwparts.com when i am looking for parts for our vehicles. all of these mentioned are listed on the site. just look up your vehicle and be patient while scrolling you will find what you need. I have also found that they are fairly reasonable in price too.

As for the dash, you would be best to consult with an upholstery company, they will know what you need to restore the dash parts. they may be able to even give you a parts list if you work out a deal with them.