New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

01-02-2016, 06:50 AM   #1
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 2018 TTRS

Pure Stage 2 N54 Turbos for Z4 35i/is (WITH WARRANTY) from Pure Turbos

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I recently bought these turbos and they have less than 300 miles on them. I have decided to sell my car and I am parting out all of my mods. This is a great deal for someone that has been looking for the best Stock Frame turbo on the market.

These turbos have the optional 2" Inlet which will require 2" Inlets.

I received these turbos from Pure in Late October 2015 and they have been installed since November 5th. This car is not my daily driver and I only drive it about once a week to the engine was started only about a half dozens times with these turbos installed. I uninstalled them on Jan 1st and you can click on this link to few the pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...ms&usp=sharing

Again, these turbos and they are in new condition.

The cheapest you can get these turbos from Pure or other retailers are $3,700 plus a $600 core charge. You will save $1,200 when you buy these turbos that are in new condition.

Shipping is included in the price.

I have had a few people ask if the warranty that Pure offers will apply to these turbos. I reached out to Jesse, who is the owner of Pure Turbos, and he said that will honor their warranty to whoever buys these turbos. The warranty period started on November 1st, 2015 and it will continue for 1 year. I have this information in an e-mail and I will share it with whoever buys these turbos.

Here is some additional information from Pure about these turbos:

This turbo upgrade is intended for those looking to hit big power goals while maintaining the stealth OE look under the hood. These turbos can work with both stock 1.81" and larger 2" inlet kits. Feel free to use these turbos with any inlet kit your prefer. We are offering a no charge machined inlets option. We can build these turbos with stock inlets or modified machined inlets, customer's choice. The stock style inlets have no bead roll, and are too short. Silicone hoses want to squeeze off the stock inlets. We created a solution for this by using our machined inlets which feature static friction channels and bead rolls. The inlets simply do not come off with this upgrade.

All our Stage 2 Upgrades come fully optioned with thrust upgrades, billet wheels, etc. There's no extra charge for features we consider standard issue.

-Billet Compressor Wheels
-Bullet Nuts
-Optional Machined 2" Inlets
-HiFlow Turbine Wheel
-Thrust Upgrades
-Wastegate Parts Replaced and Upgraded

Last edited by Lambobimmer; 01-06-2016 at 12:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #2
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep

Reduced Price to $3,100
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 09:13 PM   #3
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep

Someone needs to put these turbos to work. Price change to $2,995 shipped.
Appreciate 0