New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

07-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
Hoa
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

2012 Z4 35is

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Someone just helped me steer the right way. i now have changed my mind. just gonna trade it in when m5 LCI F10 cmes in

Last edited by Hoa; 07-20-2013 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: saving myself $500
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
skier
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is

Does the payment include tax?
      07-12-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
Hoa
Major
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier View Post
Does the payment include tax?
yes, tax is included
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
Alpine M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silver/Red Z4MC

I was actually very interested in this car here and was going to PM you for some more info, but I did a search to see if I could learn anything about your history with this car and found this:

My z4 is less than one year old and have more problems than all of my other cars combine. It had the injectors and left tail light replaced the same week i bought the car. Two months later the headlight leveler failed. It is currently at the dealership for a new engine, fuel pump, left tail light (again), left mirror (makes a weird noise when folding), right mirror (discolored), and a few other minor problems. The car doesn't handle as well as my previous z4mc and cost more than my previous z4mc. It is a huge mistake that I didn't test drive the car when I was buying it.

I'm going to pass on the car now, but I think it would have been nice had you posted that you have had a very tough time with the car before passing it off to another forum member. If BMW wants to take it back, give them the problem, but please don't put it on us.

Jim
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #5
Hoa
Major
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine M View Post
I was actually very interested in this car here and was going to PM you for some more info, but I did a search to see if I could learn anything about your history with this car and found this:

My z4 is less than one year old and have more problems than all of my other cars combine. It had the injectors and left tail light replaced the same week i bought the car. Two months later the headlight leveler failed. It is currently at the dealership for a new engine, fuel pump, left tail light (again), left mirror (makes a weird noise when folding), right mirror (discolored), and a few other minor problems. The car doesn't handle as well as my previous z4mc and cost more than my previous z4mc. It is a huge mistake that I didn't test drive the car when I was buying it.

I'm going to pass on the car now, but I think it would have been nice had you posted that you have had a very tough time with the car before passing it off to another forum member. If BMW wants to take it back, give them the problem, but please don't put it on us.

Jim
the car is under warranty. everything is done at bmw. im not hurting for money to let someone else take over this vehicle. i actually benefit more when i trade in. i will do that. thanks for your post. i will now save an additional $500 on my new car

btw, z4 have a lot of minor problems. even the headlight leveler tends to go wrong. do your research. i will never buy an e89 again. it suck balls lol
Appreciate 0