New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

01-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
Majed alhaddad
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i. Red vs red

Hi
as we have seen at the forums there was alot manufacturer whom have the full parts and upgrade for our z4 35i. and one topic that been raised about the tuner company for each part of the car, although i were confused which tuner is the best to go for?

ac schnitzer & G-power as German we can trust there product although they requist to send the ecu to them to be programed !

Dinan also required to visit any authorized dealer and i cant find one here next to my country.

here now i found many people going with the Juice Box (JB3), and some little whom deal with active autowerk.

my qustion for all of you as a z435i owners, if you got the choice to tune your car, which software would you select, dinan, JB,G-power, autowerk processor?

if you have any further company that worth to look for please add it here.

NOTE:correct me if i have written any wrong information)

Last edited by Majed alhaddad; 01-10-2011 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Majed alhaddad
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i. Red vs red

i would like to add a tuner that i have just read about ASR engineering, where you can add larger turbos for the car.
Appreciate 0