New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Commercial Z4 Classifieds

11-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M340i,15 M4,12 328i,08 135i

EVOLUTION RACEWERKS | Black Friday 2012

It's almost that time of the year again.

Have you been eyeing that Evolution Racewerks Competition Series Dual Oil Cooler or our track tested and proven FMIC kit for a while now?

Well, you will soon be able to get your hands on all of these popular items because Evolution Racewerks will be having the biggest sale of the year on Midnight of Black Friday.

With door buster deals that will save customers thousands of dollars and additional savings of up to $500 dollars on some of our most popular items, this is definitely a Black Friday sale that you do not want to miss out.

That's not all, we will also be raffling off items for those that purchase from us on the night of Black Friday.

Some of the items we will be offering on Black Friday will include, but is not limited to:

Our popular FMIC kit N54+N55

Our track tested and proven Sport/Competition series Oil Cooler kits N54+N55

Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes N54+N55

F30 N55 Catless Track Downpipes

N20 Catless Track Downpipes - Fits all N20 powered bmw vehicles such as the F30 328i, X3, 528i, Z4, etc.
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/EvolutionRacewerks/evolution-racewerks-downpipe-n20-328i.jpg[/IMG]

What's the catch to all this you might ask?
Well the sale will only start and last through the night of Black Friday.
So that means no pre-orders, no reservations, and all first come first serve.
Once it's gone, it is gone.

Remember, we will have lots of free goodies as well as jaw-dropping doorbuster deals for those that order first at midnight 12:00am on Black Friday.
In addition, we will also be handing out raffle tickets for every purchase you make (If you order three items, that's three tickets!).

Pricing and deals will be released on Monday the 19th so be make sure to check back on this thread periodically for updates as this is going to be one huge sale that will rock your world.

Last edited by Evolution Racewerks; 11-17-2012 at 12:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M340i,15 M4,12 328i,08 135i

Pricing will be released on our website tonight at 12:00am PST. You will also be able to order directly from our website so make sure to check back when the time comes!

http://evolutionracewerks.com
Appreciate 0