New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

09-12-2023, 07:52 AM   #1
spitfun
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M E89

Sold-Sold-Sold Z4 E89 6-Speed Twin Turbo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,000.00

Item Interest
This 2012 BMW Z4 sDrive35i "M" was purchased by me in 2022 and now has 111k miles. It is finished in Titanium Silver over black leather and is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0L inline-six paired with a six speed manual transmission (a very rare option). Equipment includes a retractable hardtop, xenon headlights, 17″ aftermarket wheels,power-adjustable seats, factory upgraded stereo with built-in music drive,bluetooth and automatic climate control. This E89 is now offered with a clean Carfax report and a clean Michigan title in my name.

The car is finished in Titanium Silver and is equipped with a body-color power-retractable hardtop. Additional exterior details include adaptive xenon headlights, black finished kidney grilles, and polished exhaust outlets. Paint chips are noted on the front end.

The 17" wheels are mounted with staggered-width Falken RS615 tires. Stopping power is provided by ventilated discs at each corner that have been upgraded to coated non-rust versions along with powdercoated calipers.

The power-adjustable seats are upholstered in black leather, while metal weave trim adorns the cabin. Amenities include a HiFi audio system,an ,automatic climate control, and cruise control. LED lighting in interior has been added by seller.

The aftermarket carbon fiber steering wheel along with new blue gauges,Milltek stainless dual exhaust with secondary cat delete,hydrodipped center console and door pulls,new suspension bushings-including trailing arms,vertical links,"M" tension struts-all new bushings upgraded where possible,new (adjustable OEM style) front shocks,new H&R front-rear swaybars,new springs were installed by current owner. The digital odometer indicates 111k miles, approximately 2k of which were added under current ownership.

The current owner also added the carbon fiber,front splitter,rear spoiler,side skirts and rollbar hoop covers along with stainless mesh in the front air intakes.

The twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter N54 inline-six was factory rated at 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque an MHD tune has been added,car now has approx. 380HP and 380lbs. of torque (can easily be remapped to stock if desired). An oil change was performed in August 2023 along with new plugs,coil packs,chain tensioner,VANOS cleaned,new air filter and cold ram air filter added.

Power is sent to the rear wheels through a six speed transmission-a very rare option...

Call Rich at 313-377-9542 Michigan

Attached Images

Last edited by spitfun; 09-26-2023 at 08:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2023, 07:54 AM   #2
spitfun
Private
United_States
Rep

More pics..

More pics...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2023, 07:56 AM   #3
spitfun
Private
United_States
Rep

more pics-2

more pics-2
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2023, 11:59 AM   #4
BMW764
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35i

Beautiful car good luck with the sale! Can I ask where you got that steering wheel from?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2023, 08:40 AM   #5
spitfun
Private
United_States
Rep

I got it fron Ebay I believe...
Appreciate 0