New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

05-15-2015, 10:07 AM   #1
Waspo
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport, Silver

Leebmann24*** AVOID!! SYHSTERS!!!!

SHAME ON YOU LEEBMANN24!

I spent over 400 euro buying a BMW Heads-up display from Leebmann24, and after 10 days fitted to the car the display on the dashboard has gone dim and un-readable, ‘FAULTY’.

The Shysters who are called Leebmann24 are refusing to replace my item point blank, despite EU selling Law, in which they are responsible for the replacement of faulty item. They say I must go to my local BMW here in the UK and get them to replace. WRONG LEEBMANN24, YOU are responsible and you cannot hide in Germany just because I am in UK. I have been advised that I am in the right and you MUST replace my item according to EU selling Law.

I told you in my emails you have picked a fight with someone who will not roll over and accept your woefully wrong decision. So do the decent and RIGHT thing and replace my item.

I do advise that buyers be aware of these people, they cannot be trusted to act according to the EU Law and think they are beyond the law.
See you in Court Leebmann24

In German.

SCHANDE ÜBER SIE LEEBMANN24!

Verbrachte ich mehr als 400 Euro, eine BMW-Heads-up-Display von Leebmann24 kaufen, und nach 10 Tagen zum Auto Display ausgestattet ist das Dashboard dim und UN lesbar, 'Fehlerhaft' gegangen.

Die Halunken, die Leebmann24 genannt werden, weigert sich, mein Punkt Punkt blank zu ersetzen, trotz EU-Gesetz, in dem sie verantwortlich für den Ersatz von defekten Artikel sind zu verkaufen. Man sagt, ich muss zu meinem lokalen BMW hier im Vereinigten Königreich und Sie zu ersetzen. FALSCHE LEEBMANN24, SIE sind verantwortlich und du kannst dich nicht verstecken in Deutschland nur, weil ich in UK bin. Ich wurde geraten, dass ich in der rechten Ecke und Sie meinen Artikel nach EU ersetzen-Recht zu verkaufen.

Ich habe Sie auf meine e-Mails, dass Sie einen Kampf mit jemand ausgewählt haben, die nicht umdrehen und akzeptieren Ihrer erschreckend falsche Entscheidung. Also das anständig und richtige tun und meinen Artikel zu ersetzen.
Ich rate, dass Käufer dieser Menschen bewusst sein, sie nicht trauen zu handeln nach EU-Recht und denken, dass sie darüber hinaus das Gesetz.

Wir sehen Sie uns in Court Leebmann24
      05-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
BeEmVe
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 X1 x28i M-Sport

Bummer, at least in the USA when the merchant pulls something like this I go to my credit card company and do charge back. Being in the UK … YMMV. Hope it works out for you.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 08:50 AM   #3
I2el3ell
Rep
Drives: 330i, e92 v10, 535

Well normaly they are friendly and help, did you try and call them? Never had any issues with them
Appreciate 0