New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

01-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #1
swozey
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 Sdrive35i

2009 Z4 Sdrive35i 450hp 51k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I'm downsizing and selling my garage queen. A guy from Dallas had this built (I believe by Jotech) then moved to a new Vette when they came out. I was there when he made the switch. I drive this a few times a month and have put about 4k miles on it in the 3 years that I've owned it. He told me that it was dyno tuned by Jotech in Dallas. I don't doubt him at all but just to be completely transparent I've never verified the claim and don't have a dyno sheet. I'm not a numbers guy, I just like fast cars. I've owned supercharged and turboed Cobras and Transams in the past. This is just around as fast as those except it's FAR more docile to drive. You aren't afraid of breaking loose and flying into a ditch. You just push the gas and you're all of a sudden shoved to 80mph.

I REALLY do not want to have to sell this through craigslist so if anyone can help me offload it to a BMW/tuner person I'd be grateful. Unfortunately I have a lien on it so there isn't much flexibility in price.

2009 BMW Z4 Sdrive35i
51k Miles
Always Motul Xcess 8100 oil 5w40 & OEM (Mann) filters
Black Sapphire / Black Leather w/ cold package (dual heated seats)
3m clear bra on front/mirrors
DCT
Navigation

Mods:
Burger JB4 (http://turbolabofamerica.com/jb4-n54-for-sale/)
Burger twin cold air intake
Tial Blowoff valve
Upgraded downpipe w/ 1 cat deleted and sensor bypassed by JB4
Custom catback exhaust by Kinneys Custom Exhaust in Watauga TX -super reputable shop and sounds amazing
Beyerm 19" wheels 265/30/19 (rears) Continental Extreme Contact DWS

Problems: All cosmetic

Paint: The paint needs a good color correction. I don't think the car was garage kept prior to me owning it. TX sun is brutal on black paint. It just needs to be brought back and ceramic coated to stay pristine for another 5-10 years.

There are some scratches (no dings whatsoever) from parking in downtown parking garages. Run of the mill garage asshole stuff. I may fix these prior to sale. I'd prefer not to, I have a number of house/work projects and just don't have the time to be honest. You can see them in the pictures. The front passenger side is the worst and there's a smudge on the rear bumper.

Wheels: The wheels have quite a bit of curb rash and some of the clearcoat has peeled off. It's about $150-250 to have the wheels "repaired" (ground, polished, clearcoated) but I was planning on changing wheels so I never had it done. Won't lie the curb rash is all my fault. When I did drive this I had to park in downtown parking garages which are an absolute bitch in this thing. You can't see curbs because of the seating position. The curb rash is.. bad.

Mechanically: Nothing at all. I baby this thing. I've had this as a daily driver (maybe 15 miles a day) before (2 years ago) and while the ride is rough because of the rubberband tires it's a perfectly reliable daily driver. I change the oil myself yearly and use Motul Xcess 8100 w/ a Mann filter. I've never seen any oil drips and I did the oil last month and did not see any fluid leakage anywhere. I am not a mechanic, though.

Pictures:

The car was not washed or waxed or prepared at all prior to these pictures, the most recent are in the lensdump and are maybe 2-3 months old. The engine shot is from today. I get errors when I try to add the images as attachments.

Album: https://lensdump.com/a/Zgaa

Video of cold start (it quiets down once warmed but is still pretty loud)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRLkQIFg...aken-by=swozey

edit: I meant to make this 20k, I don't see how to edit my classified ad cost

Last edited by swozey; 01-13-2018 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Wrong price
Appreciate 0