New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #265
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Hence why my face was a better seat anyways
Guess you got extra air supply !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2018, 12:10 AM   #266
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjacks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
What did you say to her at the gym?
My wife use to be a fitness competitor at the time we met, and was shredded. I (unlike now) was not in the best shape but getting there. The first time we met, we both reached for the same barbells at the same time.

I looked her right in the face and was like....o.k I know it's going to be hard, but I'm going to need to have you try and not stare at my guns while I'm working out as it looks like you clearly have NO clue what you're doing.

She laughed so hard she sprayed the water in her mouth everywhere.

That broke the ice and every day we exchanged pleasantries, as we both worked out roughly the same time daily. I just tried to make her laugh.

It took nearly three months before I had the guts to ask her for her phone number as I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just decided to go for it and literally followed my brothers lead.

I put my plan into motion and was going to make an effort to see her and say something funny. However my plan backfired and we made contact and I caused her cell to go flying across the gym.

I blushed so bad my plan went out the window. I chased her phone down and said...o.k you better give me your number so I can call you later just to make sure I didn't damage your phone...safety first!

She said NO, why don't you give me your phone and I'll put my number in it that way you don't have an excuse to not call me.

I could hardly contain myself as I couldn't believe what she just said. I gave her my phone and she handed me hers and told me to put mine in hers.

I went home and about two hours later was like fuk it, I'm calling her and I'm so glad I did. She answered the phone and treated me like I was the hottest guy in the world and told me she was shocked I actually called her.

She told me she lost count of how many guys would ask for her number and then never call her.

From that point forward I treat her like a queen, and do all I can to make her laugh daily and tell her how smoking hot she is!!

Women love a guy who can make them laugh and are confident.
Sounds like you lucked out. Most female fitness competitors are too self-absorbed to approach / walled off cause they get approached by douchebag meatheads too often.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 12:30 AM   #267
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Quote:
Quote:
My wife use to be a fitness competitor at the time we met, and was shredded. I (unlike now) was not in the best shape but getting there. The first time we met, we both reached for the same barbells at the same time.

I looked her right in the face and was like....o.k I know it's going to be hard, but I'm going to need to have you try and not stare at my guns while I'm working out as it looks like you clearly have NO clue what you're doing.

That broke the ice and every day we exchanged pleasantries, as we both worked out roughly the same time daily. I just tried to make her laugh.

It took nearly three months before I had the guts to ask her for her phone number as I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just decided to go for it and literally followed my brothers lead.

I put my plan into motion and was going to make an effort to see her and say something funny. However my plan backfired and we made contact and I caused her cell to go flying across the gym.

I blushed so bad my plan went out the window. I chased her phone down and said...o.k you better give me your number so I can call you later just to make sure I didn't damage your phone...safety first!

She said NO, why don't you give me your phone and I'll put my number in it that way you don't have an excuse to not call me.

I could hardly contain myself as I couldn't believe what she just said. I gave her my phone and she handed me hers and told me to put mine in hers.

I went home and about two hours later was like fuk it, I'm calling her and I'm so glad I did. She answered the phone and treated me like I was the hottest guy in the world and told me she was shocked I actually called her.

She told me she lost count of how many guys would ask for her number and then never call her.

From that point forward I treat her like a queen, and do all I can to make her laugh daily and tell her how smoking hot she is!!

Sounds like you lucked out. Most female fitness competitors are too self-absorbed to approach / walled off cause they get approached by douchebag meatheads too often.
Oh come on now smooshy- it's not nice to talk about yourself like that. Self love, brah!
      02-11-2018, 12:37 AM   #268
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh come on now smooshy- it's not nice to talk about yourself like that. Self love, brah!
Hah I was referring to you Sugartitties

You know its true though...most of them are unapproachable because ego
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2018, 09:37 AM   #269
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Hah I was referring to you Sugartitties

You know its true though...most of them are unapproachable because ego
I'd say that is actually true for a lot of people, both men and women. Social media gets to their head.

I love reading through tinder profiles and seeing how many say "you probably can't handle me". Confidence is important, but so is self-awareness.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #270
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Curious what you guys think about dating people at work. I mean, after college, for most people, the main place to meet someone would be at work right? I feel like there’s mixed feelings about this topic.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #271
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Curious what you guys think about dating people at work. I mean, after college, for most people, the main place to meet someone would be at work right? I feel like there’s mixed feelings about this topic.
Depends on what kind of work, workplace, environment, etc., but generally a bad idea for three main reasons: first, relationship dynamics will inevitably carry over to the workplace and effect work; second, people will gossip, causing a distraction at home and work and strain your relationship; and third, if ya'll have a messy breakup...well, good luck.

Depends on lots of factors, though. Need to know more about what kind of work, SO's personality / habits / history, age / frame of mind, etc.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 10:35 AM   #272
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
I've witnessed lots of people meeting at work and some get married and some break up and then they have to see the person they hate on a daily basis. As long as one person isn't a direct superior and they are mature about it, I think it's natural for people to meet at work.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #273
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That oversized ass will destroy your i8 seats !
Quote:
Hence why my face was a better seat anyways
Because....your face is already destroyed?

Seems to be the link I'm drawing....
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 04:12 PM   #274
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
I've witnessed lots of people meeting at work and some get married and some break up and then they have to see the person they hate on a daily basis. As long as one person isn't a direct superior and they are mature about it, I think it's natural for people to meet at work.
I think I agree with this. Although I can definitely see how things could get awkward if there’s a breakup.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 08:33 PM   #275
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Depends on the environment for sure. I used to work for a pretty large insurance company. The building I worked in had multiple floors with lots of different departments. I saw new people pretty much every day from different departments. An environment like that might not be a bad thing, since you could likely meet someone you don't work with real closely.

When I worked on a college campus, same thing, since you were always interacting with new people, other departments, etc. Right now I work with a few different school districts and all of my clients and the people I work with in my company know me really well, so it might be a bit awkward. It really depends on the dynamic. If you really hit it off with someone it might be worth pursuing.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 07:15 PM   #276
Blackjacks
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Remember, I am in a city filled with women like that!! Filled with them!! They hold the Olympia here, and women have jobs based on what their bodies look like.

Those types of women are easier to get than you think, it's all about confidence and how you approach them. They are use to guys kissing their ass and giving them anything you want. So you do that with them and you've already lost.

So AT FIRST you have to be an absolute asshole to them! Just like my brother did to the showgirls I told you about. Our buddy was doing his level best to try and be nice and get them to come hang with us. My brother walks right in and in two seconds was like...so lets go, we're doing this, and it worked!

Remember thought, just as you want someone attractive and someone you have things in common with, they want the same thing as well. I learned from first hand experience the dedication those women go through to look like that, and what strict diets they are on, and how long they stay in the gym.

They are going to want a guy who will work out with them, and help them to stay with their strict meal regime, especially when they are cutting weight for competition.

My wife has introduced me to a lot of stuck up women and men who are completely superficial. Just know if you want a hot woman, a hot woman is going to want a hot guy too.

You can get them, you just have to be super bold and at least know how to dress and style your hair and smell good too. They are suckers for nice smelling guys!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 10:14 PM   #277
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Remember, I am in a city filled with women like that!! Filled with them!! They hold the Olympia here, and women have jobs based on what their bodies look like.

Those types of women are easier to get than you think, it's all about confidence and how you approach them. They are use to guys kissing their ass and giving them anything you want. So you do that with them and you've already lost.

So AT FIRST you have to be an absolute asshole to them! Just like my brother did to the showgirls I told you about. Our buddy was doing his level best to try and be nice and get them to come hang with us. My brother walks right in and in two seconds was like...so lets go, we're doing this, and it worked!

Remember thought, just as you want someone attractive and someone you have things in common with, they want the same thing as well. I learned from first hand experience the dedication those women go through to look like that, and what strict diets they are on, and how long they stay in the gym.

They are going to want a guy who will work out with them, and help them to stay with their strict meal regime, especially when they are cutting weight for competition.

My wife has introduced me to a lot of stuck up women and men who are completely superficial. Just know if you want a hot woman, a hot woman is going to want a hot guy too.

You can get them, you just have to be super bold and at least know how to dress and style your hair and smell good too. They are suckers for nice smelling guys!
Where do you live again? I may have to plan a trip to find my wifey there.

Out here in SoCal- I see some of the hottest women with fat ugly slobs, cause ya know- money talks.
      02-16-2018, 11:24 PM   #278
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:

Out here in SoCal- I see some of the hottest women with fat ugly slobs, cause ya know- money talks.
Money talks...haha.. put some 22"s on that I8 and watch it talk.
eluded3005.00
      02-17-2018, 05:27 PM   #279
Blackjacks
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:

I live just outside of Las Vegas at Lake Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a VERY difficult place to find people because of how transient the people are here, well and how superficial they are. But if I can do it, anyone can!!

We also have a HUGE population of male to female transexuals that would shock you as I'm in an industry where I work with a TON of people daily. They will shock you with how you wont be able to tell they were never born a genetic female, and most are smoking hot.

My wife loves that show Millionaire Matchmaker and records all of them. You're so right about the ugly guys in So-Cal and getting their hot trophy wife!

Last edited by Blackjacks; 02-17-2018 at 05:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #280
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
I live just outside of Las Vegas at Lake Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a VERY difficult place to find people because of how transient the people are here, well and how superficial they are. But if I can do it, anyone can!!

We also have a HUGE population of male to female transexuals that would shock you as I'm in an industry where I work with a TON of people daily. They will shock you with how you wont be able to tell they were never born a genetic female, and most are smoking hot.

My wife loves that show Millionaire Matchmaker and records all of them. You're so right about the ugly guys in So-Cal and getting their hot trophy wife!
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 07:07 PM   #281
ANONYMOUS 4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 430i M-Sport

Quote:

No such thing as an ugly wallet
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
      02-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #282
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 4 View Post
Quote:

No such thing as an ugly wallet
Ain't that the truth.

It's funny you mention this.

I'm not rich by any means, but i have a Yaris and an i8. I dress like a total bum all the time since my career allows me to and no way am I dressing up if I don't need to.

When I go out - "dress up" is wearing jogger sweats and a fitted sweater.

In the Yaris- when I exit I genuinely feel judged (negatively) and completely invisible.
However when I go out in the i8- I've heard people say "oh he's just low key" and people ask me how I've maintained such modesty (ha!), and have zero issues picking up women. Hell/ on some tinder dates I've done it for shits and giggles- picking up girls first in the Yaris, then in the i8. It's amazing how superficial most people are now a days.

I still haven't figured out a correct answer.
      02-18-2018, 07:25 PM   #283
ANONYMOUS 4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 430i M-Sport

Quote:
Ain't that the truth.

It's funny you mention this.

I'm not rich by any means, but i have a Yaris and an i8. I dress like a total bum all the time since my career allows me to and no way am I dressing up if I don't need to.

When I go out - "dress up" is wearing jogger sweats and a fitted sweater.

In the Yaris- when I exit I genuinely feel judged (negatively) and completely invisible.
However when I go out in the i8- I've heard people say "oh he's just low key" and people ask me how I've maintained such modesty (ha!), and have zero issues picking up women. Hell/ on some tinder dates I've done it for shits and giggles- picking up girls first in the Yaris, then in the i8. It's amazing how superficial most people are now a days.

I still haven't figured out a correct answer.
A first date at MC Donald's separates the wheat from the chaff

Last edited by ANONYMOUS 4; 02-18-2018 at 08:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #284
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

11 Breakups Everyone Will Probably Experience - BuzzFeed UK

https://apple.news/Aipho2fEYSSC_PeyK9_eQpA

I think the article fits with the thread
Appreciate 1
      03-04-2018, 10:34 AM   #285
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
11 Breakups Everyone Will Probably Experience - BuzzFeed UK

https://apple.news/Aipho2fEYSSC_PeyK9_eQpA

I think the article fits with the thread
#6 in your link is Gold !

Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13342.00
      03-04-2018, 12:04 PM   #286
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

This thread was a good read.

History does repeat itself.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1