New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Closed Thread

05-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #23
sirdaft1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 & E90 WTCC Widebody Racecar

Garage List
Better call Saul

Appreciate 2
      05-05-2016, 09:04 AM   #24
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: S65M3

Anybody that does not think that EMF is bad for you is either ignorant or just does not want to know. There are mounds of documentation to prove the devastating health conditions regarding EMF. I was first alerted with EMF radiating from automobiles when my radar detector would alert for no apparent reason. Since then they must have scaled down the emission from these automobiles because i do not notice it as much. For those of you running radar detectors, when you get a false signal look around and see if there are any cars around with accident avoidance/lane change departure sensors on them.

Last edited by RoundelObsession; 05-05-2016 at 09:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #25
Fast F30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 335i

Thank you vsix for your helpful suggestion. I posted earlier the test I conduted to try and rule out off-gassing as the culprit. Here it is....
I suspected off-gassing might be a possible culprit also, So I did a test to find out if it was the cause. I had my daughter sit in the back seat and read a book for 20 minutes with the doors and windows closed to see if it gave her the same "sick" feelings as she got while driving. She said she felt fine, no bad feelings. So I had her move up front for a few more minutes and still no bad feelings. I then started the car, let it idle for a couple of minutes, drove forward 10 feet and back 10 feet and she started feeling the overall sickness start up. By doing this I was able to rule out the new car smell as the culprit.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:12 AM   #26
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundelObsession View Post
Anybody that does not think that EMF is bad for you is either ignorant or just does not want to know. There is mounds of documentation to prove the devastating health conditions regarding EMF. I was first alerted with EMF radiating from automobiles when my radar detector would alert for no apparent reason. Since then they must have scaled down the emission from these automobiles because i do not notice it as much. For those of you running radar detectors, when you get a false signal look around and see if there are any cars around with accident avoidance/lane change departure sensors on them.
Read what I replied and stop defeating your oppinion, all is good. Stay cool!
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:14 AM   #27
Fast F30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 335i

Thank you too RoundelObsession. I appreciate your validation and wish others would realize the reality and associated dangers of EMFs.
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 09:15 AM   #28
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast F30 View Post
Thank you vsix for your helpful suggestion. I posted earlier the test I conduted to try and rule out off-gassing as the culprit. Here it is....
I suspected off-gassing might be a possible culprit also, So I did a test to find out if it was the cause. I had my daughter sit in the back seat and read a book for 20 minutes with the doors and windows closed to see if it gave her the same "sick" feelings as she got while driving. She said she felt fine, no bad feelings. So I had her move up front for a few more minutes and still no bad feelings. I then started the car, let it idle for a couple of minutes, drove forward 10 feet and back 10 feet and she started feeling the overall sickness start up. By doing this I was able to rule out the new car smell as the culprit.
You are heartly welcome.
Try what I suggested and go from there. Don't freak out and cause on top of all an serious illness.
No matter what happens, keep cool and stay healthy.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:15 AM   #29
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:29 AM   #30
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Ok. I have to admit there is actually something.
I had my iphones a couple of years and I lost the abbility to sleep. Max 1.5 hours a night, went to all doctors and noone could help. Attended all sorts of studies and procedures, still nothing helped. I had an insecure walk, always stumbled even on a straight path...
Now get this, out of shits and giggles I bought an armoured iphone 6 case. Armoured case, armoured glass and my sleep started getting better...it even extended to 7hours
and I own that case for a few weeks.
OP is right, there is something about this electromagnetic field that has impact on us. All I can say is watch yourself, everyone of you, and stay healthy.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:35 AM   #31
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Ok. I have to admit there is actually something.
I had my iphones a couple of years and I lost the abbility to sleep. Max 1.5 hours a night, went to all doctors and noone could help. Attended all sorts of studies and procedures, still nothing helped. I had an insecure walk, always stumbled even on a straight path...
Now get this, out of shits and giggles I bought an armoured iphone 6 case. Armoured case, armoured glass and my sleep started getting better...it even extended to 7hours
and I own that case for a few weeks.
OP is right, there is something about this electromagnetic field that has impact on us. All I can say is watch yourself, everyone of you, and stay healthy.
I never sleep with my mobile phone in my bedroom and i switch off and unplug my wireless router before going to bed. I have enjoyed much better sleep and overall well being since. I am in the process of hard wiring my computers and doing away with wireless signal in my home.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #32
larrysing
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport, Nav/Blinds

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Man, after seeing all these weird health issues, I'd like to thank my lucky stars and my ancestors for the blessing of good health.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:39 AM   #33
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysing View Post
Man, after seeing all these weird health issues, I'd like to thank my lucky stars and my ancestors for the blessing of good health.
Yes, never underestimate your blessing of good health.
Look at me, never took drugs, nor smoked or drank alcohol and this shit came over me. I'm on my way to recovery now, so all is good.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 09:42 AM   #34
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I never sleep with my mobile phone in my bedroom and i switch off and unplug my wireless router before going to bed. I have enjoyed much better sleep and overall well being since. I am in the process of hard wiring my computers and doing away with wireless signal in my home.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will from now on unplug my Wlan and ban the mobile phones out the bedroom. Thank you very much!!!!!!
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 10:43 AM   #35
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Thank you for your suggestion, I will from now on unplug my Wlan and ban the mobile phones out the bedroom. Thank you very much!!!!!!
No thanks needed! I wish we would have more meaningful conversations on this forum. There is nothing more important than your your heath and if you are so inclined. the praise of your Lord and Savior.
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #36
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysing View Post
Do not dismiss your good health to your family's genes', especially if you are younger. Sickness can strike anytime, anywhere. If you are not already, please educate yourself about the things that can help you stay in good health.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 11:49 AM   #37
Beartato
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Just wanted to throw out there, that jokes aside, I've worked around high power RF transmitters ranging from HF to SHF, I'm familiar with the health hazards of radiation. First of all I highly doubt the radiation emitting from the cars is of the ionizing type, just non-ionizing radiation. That's an important distinction, as the health effects of non-ionizing radiation exposure are limited as where ionizing radiation can cause things like sickness and cancer. The list OP provided does feel like it was pulled from the OSHA handbook on RF radiation exposure, though keep in mind to be affected by non-ionizing radiation to a degree that was stated by OP you'd pretty much be have to be sitting inside a radar dish or a waveguide for a high powered satellite communications, simultaneously, while they're at max power. If the EMFs generated in our cars was enough to make someone sick either a)they're hypersensitive to radiation (uncommon) or b)they read about EMF exposure online or on TV via some alarmist story telling, Googled the issue and found sides who push the same misinfo and now placebo themselves into getting sick (more common)

To all those irrationally worried about this, including shutting down wifi at night: Never go near an airport, a military base, a cell phone tower, power lines...hell, just stop going outside. Actually, better yet, go outside, just throw out all your electronics, burns your house and car down and live out in the woods. But wait, the sun! That's one of the biggest pushers of radiation! Better go underground with the mole people! BUT WAIT! Radon, deadly, deadly radon. Well I'm out of ideas, might as well just keep living life as normal instead of stressing over nothing.
Appreciate 7
      05-05-2016, 11:56 AM   #38
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

For those that want to have a constructive conversation about known health hazards, please do not waste your time replying to people that most likely do not have a family or just does not give a shit about people in general. People like this only want to distract truth seeking people from learning.
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 12:00 PM   #39
Beartato
Major
Rep

Quote:
For those that want to have a constructive conversation about known health hazards, please do not waste your time replying to people that most likely do not have a family or just does not give a shit about people in general. People like this only want to distract truth seeking people from learning.
Wait, is this a troll thread? Did I get trolled? Are you guys serious? Just because you get sick in the car doesn't mean it's the electronic bogeyman.

With your phrasing I fully expect the phrases "wake up sheeple" and "how have we been so blind" to come up.
Appreciate 3
      05-05-2016, 12:03 PM   #40
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

I rest my case.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 12:11 PM   #41
Beartato
Major
Rep

Quote:
I rest my case.
Illuminati confirmed.
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 12:26 PM   #42
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
This thread is really unbelievable
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #43
Mandi90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

I blame it on vaccinating your family.
      05-05-2016, 01:02 PM   #44
Chez
Brit Abroad
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Frozen Black M4

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [9.50]
Quote:

Quote:
No thanks needed! I wish we would have more meaningful conversations on this forum. There is nothing more important than your your heath and if you are so inclined. the praise of your Lord and Savior.
Attached Images

Instagram @M4TTE_BMW

More info and photos here.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread