New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Commercial Z4 Classifieds

09-19-2017, 07:57 PM   #1
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

► APEX Winter Wheel & Tire Group Buy

APEX Winter Wheel & Tire Group Buy
Save up to $200 OFF plus get Free Shipping*, Tire Mounting & Balancing

The APEX Winter Group Buy offers enthusiasts a convenient and easy to install package of wheels, tires, and supportive accessories. All we need is 30 participants to reach our goal! This will allow us to provide our superior solution at the price of cheaper alternatives.

Click the “I’m interested” button to configure your order on the next page and see your total cost.

All packages come with your choice of either studless ice & snow tires or performance winter tires that get mounted, balanced, and shipped for free*. To maximize the value of this deal, tire options are limited to Michelin X-ICE XI3, Michelin Alpin PA4, Bridgestone Blizzak LM001, and Yokohama Ice Guard IG52C** and wheels are limited to appropriate winter wheel sizes. TPMS sensors, color matched metal valve stems, spacers, lug bolts, stud kits, wheel locks and BMW center caps are also be available at discounted prices for Group Buy participants only.

Please note: This deal is specifically geared towards enthusiasts preparing for inclement weather only. Alternative wheel sizes not listed will not be available for purchase, and wheels will not be offered without tires.

*Free Shipping is to the 48 US mainland states. Shipping to Canada will be a flat $100 to most areas. Higher cost rural areas will be quoted per order, but will include a $150 discount off the actual cost of shipping.
** Limited to 255/35-19 tires.

Get Free Tire Mounting & Balancing

Take advantage of our low tire pricing and save yourself a trip to the tire shop. Participate in this group buy to get free mounting and balancing by our trusted enthusiast technicians. We use high-end, touchless equipment and inspect every wheel and tire combo thoroughly before they leave our warehouse. Popular Michelin & Bridgestone Winter Tires are available.

Thinking about waiting to join until your discount is hit? Don’t do that!

We always recommend getting your pledge in as early as possible. The system in no way rewards watching the deal and joining late. The whole purpose of the pledge system is to allow you to join with confidence and security even within the first minute of the deal accepting payment. You’ll never have to pay more than you’re willing to—even if you’re the first participant. Pledging during the payment phase is risk free!

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?

Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a very manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GroupBuyParts.com where you can pay, follow, and even discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?

Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GroupBuyParts.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?

No problem! Just contact us at groupbuy@apexraceparts.com. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience a delay for responses.

Want to see how they look?

09-20-2017, 07:32 AM   #2
sgt3966
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 Z4

I am definitely interested in this group buy, but since I am new to the Z world, I am not sure which size tire and rims I should get. I would just like to replace the ones I have on now with NO modifications. I believe they are the ones that came with the car. My car is 2015 35i with the "M" package I believe because the wheels have an "M" on them. If it helps, the last 7 of my vin# are: J798882. Not sure which TPMS to select. Can I assume that I will not need any of the options listed such as spacers, lug bolts, stud kits, etc. Do I need different sizes for the front and rear? If you can tell me exactly what I would need to just remove my wheels now and put these on with no modifications and have the TPMS functioning, I will join this group buy. I just don't want to order the wrong stuff.
Thx,
Paul.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #3
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt3966 View Post
I am definitely interested in this group buy, but since I am new to the Z world, I am not sure which size tire and rims I should get. I would just like to replace the ones I have on now with NO modifications. I believe they are the ones that came with the car. My car is 2015 35i with the "M" package I believe because the wheels have an "M" on them. If it helps, the last 7 of my vin# are: J798882. Not sure which TPMS to select. Can I assume that I will not need any of the options listed such as spacers, lug bolts, stud kits, etc. Do I need different sizes for the front and rear? If you can tell me exactly what I would need to just remove my wheels now and put these on with no modifications and have the TPMS functioning, I will join this group buy. I just don't want to order the wrong stuff.
Thx,
Paul.
Thanks for the post! You can use the 18x8.5" ET35 wheels and 225/40-18 tires all around. This will be a direct fit with no modifications or extra parts required.

The TPMS sensor part number for your VIN is: 36 10 6 798 872.

For others reading this thread, you can check at the bottom of our TPMS sensor page to verify your part number, as BMW changed sensors many times throughout the years: https://www.apexraceparts.com/access...ms-sensor.html

Let us know if you have any additional questions, we're happy to help!

--Dylan
      09-23-2017, 03:14 PM   #4
sgt3966
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Thanks for the post! You can use the 18x8.5" ET35 wheels and 225/40-18 tires all around. This will be a direct fit with no modifications or extra parts required.

The TPMS sensor part number for your VIN is: 36 10 6 798 872.

For others reading this thread, you can check at the bottom of our TPMS sensor page to verify your part number, as BMW changed sensors many times throughout the years: https://www.apexraceparts.com/access...ms-sensor.html

Let us know if you have any additional questions, we're happy to help!

--Dylan
Thanks Dylan. I have another question. Are the tires "Run-Flats"?
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 06:42 PM   #5
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt3966 View Post
Thanks Dylan. I have another question. Are the tires "Run-Flats"?
We're only offering the non-run-flat versions of these tires in this group buy.
      10-03-2017, 06:39 PM   #6
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

This is the best time to get a discounted winter setup at up to $200 off, AND free shipping within the continental US.

Last edited by Expert@ApexRaceParts; 10-06-2017 at 03:45 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #7
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

We've got 45 interested so far, which is enough to reach the max discount if everyone follows through. We all know someone who needs some light, strong, and affordable 18" winter wheels. Let's make this happen!

Last edited by Expert@ApexRaceParts; 10-20-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #8
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

We are SO close to 50 members interested in this deal so far. 5 days to go! PM us if you have any questions! We appreciate the support!

Last edited by Expert@ApexRaceParts; 10-17-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:14 PM   #9
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

There's only a day and a half left to get in on these group buy discounts! We now have 54 members interested so far, so things are looking good.

We are always happy to help with any wheel/tire fitment-related questions, so don't hesitate to give us a call or PM.

10-20-2017, 05:11 PM   #10
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

26 members have placed their orders so far, we only need four more to lock-in the discount!

Last edited by Expert@ApexRaceParts; 10-24-2017 at 01:33 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 01:33 PM   #11
Expert@ApexRaceParts
Brigadier General
Rep

We've got 32 members on board now which means we've achieved the maximum discount! This means that everyone who joins this group buy in the next 2 days is guaranteed $200 off and free shipping within the continental US.

Thank you all for the support!