G3min1
Curious Gooner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
2010 BMW 135i  [0.00]
1st of all congrats man.

I am a social drinker. I basically won't touch the stuff unless I have my girl, a friend with me, or I'm in a new city trying to meet people. I will drink roughly any night a friend want's to for the most part, granted there are also times when I decline because of prior plans, an important work meeting the next morning, a new video game dropped, having to get up early for a car meet, etc.

So on a typical Friday and Saturday I am out till 2-3AM at a bar or at a friends back porch just shooting the $hit. Either solo or with the gf. I don't particularly drink for the effects of alcohol, its mainly for the togetherness that comes with it. Movie Drinking Games, Drunk Bingo, Low risk bet shots, trying new cocktails etc.

But back on topic, I thought maybe I was addicted to drinking and wanted to see if I could stop and one day I cold turkey didn't drink for about 2-3 months while still going out with my friends. At that point I found out it wasn't the alcohol, but the conversations, stories, and being with people that i was thrived for. (I'm an extrovert). So with that being said, I don't think there will ever be a time where I will be sober because I personally love the environment. (Used to work service industry as server, bar-back, and bartender).

Demographics:
35 y/o male
Engineer (8-5)
Tally, Florida
Gamer/Car Guy/Soccer Player
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11502.50