05-16-2014, 02:28 AM   #9
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Pacific has some great deals on euro delivery and my buying experience there was great from a negotiation standpoint.

My 35i is leased, and I have no intention of buying it out, so however they PDI is dirt off my shoulder. If they warmed it up before hammering it, maybe I should thank them for breaking it in properly for best ring seal

If I bought my car.. I'd have a different thought....
yeah I would have no problem leasing a car from there as long as the numbers match up (I don't even care about a demo car as long as the numbers are much better).
I lease a new car every Xmas, so I don't care about longevity. I'm just happy I didn't pick up that 35iS because I ended up getting a SL550, which is a much better car (coming from a 09 z4 35i and a 11 z4 35i msport, i have my fair share of experience behind the e89 Z4)
It's not as tight around the corners due to the extra size… but as a daily driver, it's a winner. Much better class as luxurious features.

I would've definitely gone with a Z4 M… if they made it… and I don't mean the N54 they put in the 1M… I mean an E89 Z4 with the S65. THAT would be a car I would gladly take….
Appreciate 0