View Single Post
      04-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #10
jannisa
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by williakz View Post
That way, ESS provides an easily understood, market accepted (people BUY 35is cars!) step up for Z4 enthusiasts while saving them approx. $5,000! That will buy a LOT of customer loyalty which will serve ESS well in enticing those with the ability and desire to take the next step to upgrade the "sHADOW" to full Stage 1/Stage 2 tuning programs. Certainly there are some, like yourself, that see no reason not to pursue the maximum performance possible at the earliest opportunity. Great! I'm simply saying there are many more people who need to take smaller steps, take them more slowly, and possibly get off the tuning track well before you would.

I hope this helps you to understand my perspective on performance tuning.
All points taken mate. My approach was simply that your ''sHADOW'' proposition could pricely not be marketed that low compared to the full monty version.

Btw I never implied that I am the knight rider. Stage1 is what I perceive the limit and the balance between the chassis-engine-me and as I mentioned elsewhere stg1 feels to me smoother than stock regarding throttle management.
Appreciate 0