View Single Post
      07-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #24
Torn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 GTR

It wasnt even about the excuse the driver provided. I own a business a block away from where the accident occured. I know all the cops in the area basically, and when most heard; alot of them offered to take the report EVEN though the cop was already there (she was a HOUSING officer; ffs she didnt even have the paperwork to do it). She got mad when like 4 other officers asked to take over the report.

She also favored the other driver for he is a commericial van driver. At the end she told me that NY is a no fault state but technically the other driver was in the wrong. So my insurance would cover it and then file a claim with the commercial van company. When i got my report 2 days later, it stated I was in the wrong -_-'.

Oh well, at the end of the day, its just a car and it is repairable!

Mine was drivable in all honesty, although it looked terrible and the bottom fender had came loose so it kept rubbing on the tire. Other than that, you should be fine to cruise around in it. Although it'll make you sad to keep seeing the damage. I was depressed for soo long

I am sure everything will go accordingly with you though and wish you nothing but the best! I have always loved seeing your car in threads and your mods!

If you wanted, you could trade it in for another car. Say you wanted the porsche, they will prolly assume the car without any fines ( i believe they just buy it outright) but you might take a little beating accordingly. It's all about your priorities tbh
Appreciate 0