View Single Post
      08-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #17
Oh Captain My Captain
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Porsche Cayenne S

I was driving home from work with the top down enjoying the wind and the views on a beautiful, late afternoon when a Mitsubishi rice cooker came zooming up behind me. If I had my parktronic on, he would have easily been in the yellow behind me. Had I been 20yrs younger I would have let my anger get the better of me and I would have taken off and let the pursuit begin. Instead, I kept my pace and let him come alongside me. He honked once, I flipped him off and watched him take off on down the road.

After a couple of miles, driving at my usual pace, I caught up to him (he managed to get stuck at some traffic lights allowing me to catch up). He now flipped me off and, I think I heard this correctly, called me a "pussy cat." We entered the highway at the same time with me behind him. At the first chance he got, he took off weaving in and out around traffic, then boom went the dynamite. Two police cars blew by me and corralled the Mitsu which was at least a half mile ahead of me. Traffic slowed down. I made sure I looked that little A-hole in the eye as I passed by with a big-ass grin on my face.

It was a beautiful day.