View Single Post
      12-16-2017, 01:08 PM   #90
FD3S
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup. I'm not a model, but I work out everyday to stay in shape and have a decent sense of humor. If you can make a girl laugh, and keep her laughing, the game is yours. Add in a bit of confidence without being an arrogant asshole and the odds are in your favor. And I say game because it really is a game.

People are crazy, you never know what they are looking for. I've seen some of the hottest, well educated chicks dating abusive fat guys with no job because they need validation and don't want to be alone.

I think online dating makes things 100% harder because it is all taking people at face value. I've met chicks online that were so-so in their pictures, but the messages seemed pretty funny. Ended up meeting and they were hotter in person and the personality was icing on the cake.

Also never try to use "devices" to get a girl, such as money, an M3, a boat, talking constantly about how well you are doing in your career, etc. Those will never work, and most women see right through it. Some of the most attractive women I've dated I met when I was broke in college with nothing but my personality to attract them. Most of them are attracted more to the connection you have with the thing than the thing itself. I'll use a boat for example. They don't really care that you have a boat, it's that you are a fun guy who likes going out and doing things, being on the water, living life, etc.

When a friend of mine first bought his BMW before I even knew anything about them, I jokingly asked him if it was a chick magnet. He said don't even get me started, I have more guys coming up to ask me about my car than anything else.
Well said sir!

I have been on online dating many years since the glorious days of IRC. Those days that you only could chat with people. Well I have many horror stories and when I say horror I mean it, however I have also met very good and hot girls.

The best rule I have discovered is the 5 minute first date. You meet her and if you like her you arrange a second meeting. If no you split as strangers who had a quick chat.

By the way I wish I could see a similar topic with the women participating in it. It would be very interesting...
Appreciate 0