Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Thanks for your offer, will keep this in mind! I would definitely like to get together w/ my GTA brethren if I get this car. I'm going to check out all options again at the dealer's to figure things out.

I know I'll need a nav unit, but wonder how upgradable BMW's is vs aftermkts? I'll need to play w/ the idrive to see what it can actually do to make a better decision too.
I've read that after market is double the price and you be very hard pressed to find a dealer that would install it. Forget about my earlier comments. If you need the Navi then you may as well get it with the car installed in the factory.

Further I also read that some have said that they now regret not getting it in the first place.

Once again good luck and you are doing well to inform yourself before you purchase. It is very easy to fall in love with this car at first hand and miss out on what else you could have done. As the saying goes; "Love is blind" ~grin~ so you are doing the right stuff by informing yourself well

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0