07-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #24
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by flpnout View Post
-Nav pkg = If you have a Nuvi (it even tells you the street name), no, If you print out too many google maps, yes. No sense for direction, yes.
-alarm system = If you want the noise after break-in yes (no one pays attention these days), if you want the chirp noise when locking and unlocking, yes. Otherwise, useless.
-wind deflector = If you use lots of hairspray, yes. Bedhead, no,
-auto dimming mirror (+pwr folding mirrors) = Really? Nah. Lazy, yes.
-servotronic = yes
-Adaptive M Suspension = I thought this is standard?

My must haves on mine are Sport Package, 6-speed manual & Comfort Access (yeah, I'm lazy to to pull out my keys + got spoiled from having it before). Alpine White & Red Leather are the icing on top of the features. And I personally like and got the 326M wheels after the fact. Oh, and I do like the bun warmers due to the cool weather in the bay area ( I use often).
Thx for your comments. Is that your car in your sig's video? Nice! You upgraded to the 326s from the 296s? Both are nice but when I was test driving, I think I hit a bad patch of road and heard a large clunk...I'm guessing that the rim may have hit the road due to severe compression of the rubber?

Re servotronic, one sales said all it does is lighten the steering feel. I already thought that the steering was light enough, so I guess it's not useful for me?
Appreciate 0