04-02-2013, 05:07 AM   #35
SchweiZ4
Private First Class
France
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckarooVT90 View Post
No visibility issues for me as I use my rear view mirrors... I feel the only more integrated look would have been an electric retractable one...

There is a bit more air movement in the upper had region than my 1er cabrio... But below the shoulders it's very pleasant and the heater works great to keep the chill out...roll the windows up and it's even better at keep the heat in and wind noise down...

Mine came factory installed... So when you buy the OEM one does it also come with the mesh inserts between the 'roll' hoops as mine has these inserts as well.
I agree, I would have prefer to have an electric retractable one as they do it on new M6 Cabrio.
Link here: http://bmw-actu.com/2012/07/25/galer...m6-cabriolet/#

I have the OEM one and without it I have cold air coming from the back right to my neck.
I have it folded behind the back of my seat, and when I open the top, I just get it with my right hand and put it in place quickly.

I was very interested by glass deflector but it seems that it cannot be removed easily (maybe I am mistaken) and was a bit expensive just to replace the one I have now.

Does anyone has link on good glass deflector in Europe?
Appreciate 0