View Single Post
      08-30-2011, 06:13 AM   #1
Vigorsol
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i E89 '2009

Vishnu Performance Systems Procede N54 Professional for z4 E89 35i E89 - problem

I bought the Porcede professional ver.5 n54 on july 19,2011. I received my Procede, and on Saturday i have installed on my z4 E89 35i, i followed the video step by step, everytime on phone with a forum friend (Muccio) that have installed the procede on 135i. When I finished the installing, I engine the auto, but the startet motor turns but will not turn on, there have been many mistakes, takink only the framework on, after a while the idrive system give me a lot of error. I try to connect the pc (acer aspire one) to the procede with 3 type of different cable usb , I assigned com 3 to the procede (cp210 if I remember correctly) on the pc and in the procede interface 5.2 idem com 3, but it say me taht procede is offline. I haave installed your drive before using you procedure.
I remove the procede because on Monday I must utilize the auto, and during the removing I have broken the power connection, so I did the “bridge” on the orange wire bypassed the green jack.
What happened on my procede ?
Muccio say me that my procedure of installation is correct, and is strange that my auto is not turn on.
Please, please I need help.
Paolo D'Aprile
Italy
Appreciate 0