Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Be safe out there on two wheels. I hate to hear stories like that, but I am very familiar with the jealous /angry driver who doesn't like motorcyclists simply because we are less restricted than they are.
Well, I'm not on a motorcycle but rather my road bike, but yes, it's dangerous either way. I stay off the busy roads, but sometimes you have no choice. This particular driver was a dirty hipster in an old van. He tried to drive me off the road, and he literally came centimeters from me. I've never pedaled so hard in my life, I was determined not to let him get away with it. I caught him at a red light, and started bashing on his window. Guy was a pussy and wouldn't roll down the window or get out. People started getting their phones out and filming, so I just did the smart thing and backed down.
I understand. Cyclists got it bad as well. I'm in NY, so I see people antagonize cyclists all the time.

I love seeing the victim of road rage, put a bully in their place. When you approached that guy at the time, you probably taught him a lesson (not the one you wanted of course, lol) but he will think twice before doing that again.

Be safe out there once again though. Never know what the other may be capable of when confronting a complete stranger on the street.