06-06-2013, 11:26 PM   #65
CedarZ4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 M50i, Tesla M3P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWZ4 View Post
I had this done recently, however today, I was cleaning up the z after storage and was scrolling through the iDrive and found a ton of added features (which are non-functional by the way). They obviously updated the software with features from a newer model, which don't work, sadly because there are some pretty nifty looking new features! Took some pics, hopefully they load up ok had to resize them. I posted here, because prior to the recall, these features didn't exist, so presumably, were done after the recall work. Funny though, didn't mention anything about a software update on the work order.....

Dave
This is funny... I don't think it's the updated version, though. The Z4 doesn't get the Bang and Olufsen. I saw it in another thread as well from awhile back on someone else's car (in Germany I think?). They probably accidentally loaded the Rolls-Royce program into your iDrive I would go back to your dealer and request a flash back to the BMW version.

Unless, Spirit of Ecstasy is a secret button where a Spirit of Ecstasy comes out of the front roundel, and then turns into a machine gun ala 007.
Appreciate 0