dszpiro
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240iX

Garage List
2022 BMW 330iX  [0.00]
2022 BMW M240iX  [0.00]
Just for the fun of it, I put the German text from the linked page into Yahoo Babel Fish and here's the translation:

With this 3tlg. You can go to luggage set with maximum luggage and open roof on route. These suit-cases fit centimeter-exactly into that Z4-Kofferraum, also with opened roof. By a metal art off compound framework the suit-cases are particularly easy and nevertheless very form stable, so that your clothes do not knittert. Coloured the luggage set is co-ordinated with the Z4 trunk in the best way. High-quality materials and processing, document bag, lockable cover with 2-Wege-Reißverschluss, address sight, retaining straps inside and a flat power pack, likewise with zipper, unite a beautiful optics with practical handling. The two large suit-cases are also fully concealable grasp, silicone-absorbed, castors running in ball bearings and Inside Trolley technology equipped! This luggage set is not comparable with normal travel suit-cases! Luggage set volume of 116 litres 3teiliges set.

It looks like it is indeed designed to fit in the trunk with the top down.

The US site linked from the German site seems to list the E85 luggage set only ($260 for the three pieces). I just wrote to them to find out if they have the E89 version available and, if so, the price. I'll post a follow-up to this thread if I hear back.

BTW, if you're like me, you really hate it when your clothes get knittert-ed.

BMW #9: 2022 M240ix (Dec 2021)
BMW #8: 2022 330iX (Dec 2021)
Past: 320iX, M550iX, M235iX, 335iX, two Z4, 540i
Appreciate 0